• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Games for Large Crowds: Ideas & Tips

In summary, In order to keep a large crowd entertained, try a game like PC Fun (Bingo), or the drawing games. There are a variety of different games that can be played.
PamperedJess
Does anyone have any games they play at there shows? I played the left right game and also PC bingo. It was a big croud and the prize didn't get around to all the people at the party so some were upset. Any ideas for games for a large crowd?

have you tried to do a search? i know there are tons of games on here and i think i saw a pretty big file with different games on there. i dont save stuff like that or i would attatch it. i just print it off there on the spot....hope this helps though!!

PC FunI just tried PC Fun (Bingo) at my show on Tuesday and the guests really seemed to enjoy it! It broke the ice among those who didn't already know eachother. I gave them 5 minutes to complete it and whoever was either done first or had the most blanks signed got a little PC prize. I found it here somewhere but don't remember where exactly. Have fun!!

Try the different "points" gamesor the drawing games-- the drawing one was up recently on the thread http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=3647 There are a couple of different points games, just search under "point".

Both of those have every person participating, so no one can be left out. If there are ties, you can just draw names out of a hat (or batter bowl!;) )

PC GamesI'm trying to find some games too. I think I might just try having everyone write Pampered Chef on a piece of paper and see how many words they come up with. Has anyone used this game before? I'm working on it right now and I've come up with quite a few words. I think it could be fun. Any more ideas?

What words do you have so far?

Well, I stopped at 20 but I'm sure there are more. I have red, pamper, cheer, map, ramp, race, pace, damp, pear, mad, ham, fame, had, head, pad, dare, frame, peer, hare, deer...

I thought I could set the timer for 5 minutes. What do you think?

I don't play games. That's not what I'm there for.

Instead, I give out raffle tickets. I give one for coming, one for being on time. Then I give them out throughout the show when I ask questions and someone actually answers, when someone offers a tip on a product, when someone finds a page number first, when someone asks a question, etc. I usually appoint one guest as the ticket keeper and let her just give them out. Then at the end we put them all in a SS bowl and the host picks a few (about 1 prize for every 5 guests). I give out Citrus Peelers, Cake Testers and Quikut Knives. Then after they've filled out their survey slips we have the "Grand Prize Drawing" for a Season's Best. You should see them asking their questions so they can get tickets! It keeps them interested and keeps the focus on my presentation.

1. What types of games are best for large crowds?

Games that involve teamwork, physical activity, and friendly competition tend to work well for large crowds. Examples include relay races, scavenger hunts, and trivia games.

2. How can I ensure that everyone in the crowd can participate in the games?

Try to choose games that have simple rules and require minimal equipment. It's also a good idea to have a variety of games so that people of all ages and abilities can participate.

3. How do I keep track of scores and winners in large group games?

One option is to have a designated scorekeeper or use a scoring app on a smartphone. You can also have teams track their own scores and report them to a central location.

4. Can I modify traditional games to make them more suitable for large crowds?

Yes, you can modify traditional games by adding more players, increasing the playing area, or setting time limits for each round. You can also combine elements of different games to create a new, larger game.

5. How do I ensure that everyone has fun during the games?

Make sure to include a variety of activities and mix up the teams to encourage interaction and friendly competition. It's also important to keep the games light-hearted and emphasize the fun aspect rather than winning or losing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jterre
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Sara Dawn