• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun and Interactive Games for Your Open House: Ideas and Tips

In summary, the game you saw at the jewelry show is a recruiting game. It is fun and wakes people up. It is a good game to use at your next show.
pamperedangie
Are there any games that any of you can suggest for my open house on Monday? I've invited friends/family/neighbors and would like some cute little game. I'm going to try the "book to look" and possibly the "$2 Pool"... is there anything else I should do? (besides the door prize)

Thanks ahead!

This is a game I've been using at my last couple of shows. It's a recruiting games but everyone loves it and it gives you an idea of who might be even a little interested in the opportunity. Actually this is the game my recruiter used when she got me to sign!

You use two suits from a deck of cards. I usually hand out the hearts. You hand out one card for each question asked about your JOB! Not the products but only your job. I tell them no question of off limits-(Pause)--as long as it's about my job. (people usually laugh at that). Once all of the cards are gone you use the other suit to pull cards from. The person who has the first card gets the prize. I like to use two prizes because it makes the game more fun!! So then the second card gets the second prize. From there each card you pull the person who has that card can "Steal" the prize they want! Everyone gets a kick out of it.

When you close your show make sure to ask especially the people who asked your a lot of questions if they are interested in taking some information on the opportunity. Remind them that taking information does not mean they are signing!

At my last show I got two recruit leads from this game. One was the host and her friend was also interested....which I would have never known because she didn't place an order so I wouldn't of had the chance to ask her if she was interested. ( I try to ask everyone if they are interested in the opportunity, if they want to book, or have a catalog show) Now that person might be the hosts first recruit!!!

Thank you! :)

there was a huge file on games here a few months ago that I found very useful. it had the purse game, left/right game, some animal game that was like a catalog hunt, there were tons in it. dont remember what it was called but maybe you can do a search for that one as well. i will try and find it for ya too!!

Tina,

OMGosh.... I saw this (card/recruiting) game at a jewlery show the other night and I loved it!!! I am going to start doing it at my next show!!!
The Jewlry Cons. Also did the left right game right away and it really did wake everyone up. It was fun. I had heard of this game but never done it. I will be incorproating it as well.

1. What types of games are best for an open house event?

The best games for an open house event are ones that are fun, interactive, and easy for guests to participate in. Examples include cooking challenges, recipe guessing games, and product trivia.

2. How can I make my games more interactive and engaging?

To make your games more interactive and engaging, consider adding a competitive element. You can also offer prizes or incentives for winners, or incorporate social media by asking guests to share their experiences and photos.

3. Are there any games specifically designed for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are several games that are designed specifically for Pampered Chef products. These include "Name That Tool" where guests have to identify different kitchen tools, and "Pampered Chef Bingo" where guests mark off items from their bingo card as they see them demonstrated.

4. How can I ensure that all guests feel included in the games?

To ensure that all guests feel included, try to have a variety of games that cater to different interests and abilities. You can also assign teams or partners so that everyone has a chance to participate and contribute.

5. Can I incorporate games into other aspects of the open house, such as the product demonstrations?

Yes, you can definitely incorporate games into other aspects of the open house, such as the product demonstrations. For example, you can have guests compete to see who can correctly guess the ingredients in a dish, or have them race to assemble a product correctly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • princesschef525
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
princesschef525
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies