• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings with Fun Games: Ideas for Your Next Express Show

In summary, Jeanne Bach suggests using a game to get bookings for an Express show. She recommends posting a note in two different catalogues with the conditions that the first person to find the note wins a door prize or gets the first choice of dates for their own show.
PC_ChefCole
Does anyone have any suggestions for a game to help get bookings for an
Express show....I have one tomorrow and I haven't yet tried any games at my show. I have NO shows after this one and could use any ideas that you ladies my have.
Thanks so much!
Nicolle

I use Queen of the Shoppers at my shows (found it on here so look through files) and it gets people looking through their catalogues. I find if they look through their catalogues a bit more it means they'll see loads of stuff they want...and since no one can afford it ALL they can earn it by hosting their own show!

Otherwise, if you've got time, maybe do a "search" in your catalogues (since they are getting swapped in a month anyway). Write the top ten reasons for booking shows into your catalogues, hidden if you can. Get them to search for these and the first person to find them all wins a door prize, OR better yet first choice of dates for their own show.

I've heard of a consultant who holds up 3 Host packs at the end of the show. She sticks labels on them with dates she needs to fill and says "Okay Ladies, here are my last 3 dates for February(whatever month), first come first served!"

Thanks, those are great ideas :D

I posted a game book in the files section. If you go to files and in the filtering part enter games* you sholud get tons of them :) I hope this helps!!

This isn't really a game but since you are doing an express show it would be really easy. I put 2 post it notes in two different catalogues at my last show. On the post its it said, "You are a lucky winner". When the person that got a catalogue with a post it asked me what it meant I told them they won a free show (I pay for the ingredients) One of the people who got a post it was a host that did a show for me 2 months ago, but the other lady who got the other post it booked a show. Like I said its not a game but it worked.

Love It!I love the post it note idea! :D I am going to try that one. Do you tell them to look for it? Have you ever had a show where they weren't discovered?

Jeanne Bach
Ind Future Director
[email protected]

I've only done the post it in a 3 shows so far. Two of my shows took me up on it. I don't tell anyone about the post its. They usually just ask what they won. If you don't think your guests would go for a free show you could tell them they won a free small batter bowl (or whatever you want) if they book a show. I may offer that next because I think guests may be more excited about that and actually go looking for the other post it note in their catalogue.

So you put one post it note in two catalogs right? For a total of 2? Sorry, I'm having a seriously bad blonde moment here. :eek: :eek: LOL., I just can't seem to wrap my mind around it this morning.

great idea!I thought I read on another thread of the same post it winner thing. Great idea! I may try that at my next couple of shows since I really need Feb booked! I only have 1 possibly 2 so far! I've not had the best luck getting bookings at each show so hopefully this works!?

thanks for sharing!

janel kelly said:
I've only done the post it in a 3 shows so far. Two of my shows took me up on it. I don't tell anyone about the post its. They usually just ask what they won. If you don't think your guests would go for a free show you could tell them they won a free small batter bowl (or whatever you want) if they book a show. I may offer that next because I think guests may be more excited about that and actually go looking for the other post it note in their catalogue.

Thanks for the idea. I tried this tonight. I got both to book a show. :D This will be a part of my shows now.

1. What types of games are available for bookings?

There are a variety of games available to play at Pampered Chef bookings. Some popular options include bingo, trivia, and scavenger hunts. There are also interactive games that involve cooking and using Pampered Chef products.

2. Do I need to purchase anything to play these games?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to play games at a Pampered Chef booking. The games are designed to be fun and engaging, and do not require any additional purchases. However, your consultant may have exclusive offers or prizes for game winners.

3. Can I customize the games for my specific booking?

Yes, many of the games can be customized to fit the theme or preferences of your booking. Your consultant can work with you to personalize the games to make them more fun and relevant for your guests.

4. How long do the games typically last?

The duration of games at a Pampered Chef booking can vary depending on the number of guests and the complexity of the games. On average, games can last anywhere from 10-30 minutes.

5. Are there prizes for winning the games?

Yes, there are often prizes for the winners of games at Pampered Chef bookings. These prizes can range from small Pampered Chef products to discounts on future purchases. Your consultant will provide more information about the specific prizes available at your booking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • pchefjaime
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pc_jessica