• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Games for Bookings?

PC_ChefCole

Novice Member
Oct 11, 2005
Does anyone have any suggestions for a game to help get bookings for an
Express show....I have one tomorrow and I haven't yet tried any games at my show. I have NO shows after this one and could use any ideas that you ladies my have.
Thanks so much!
Nicolle

Muppetgal

Silver Member
Nov 15, 2005
I use Queen of the Shoppers at my shows (found it on here so look through files) and it gets people looking through their catalogues. I find if they look through their catalogues a bit more it means they'll see loads of stuff they want...and since no one can afford it ALL they can earn it by hosting their own show!

Otherwise, if you've got time, maybe do a "search" in your catalogues (since they are getting swapped in a month anyway). Write the top ten reasons for booking shows into your catalogues, hidden if you can. Get them to search for these and the first person to find them all wins a door prize, OR better yet first choice of dates for their own show.

I've heard of a consultant who holds up 3 Host packs at the end of the show. She sticks labels on them with dates she needs to fill and says "Okay Ladies, here are my last 3 dates for February(whatever month), first come first served!"

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
I posted a game book in the files section. If you go to files and in the filtering part enter games* you sholud get tons of them :) I hope this helps!!

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
This isn't really a game but since you are doing an express show it would be really easy. I put 2 post it notes in two different catalogues at my last show. On the post its it said, "You are a lucky winner". When the person that got a catalogue with a post it asked me what it meant I told them they won a free show (I pay for the ingredients) One of the people who got a post it was a host that did a show for me 2 months ago, but the other lady who got the other post it booked a show. Like I said its not a game but it worked.

queenjean

Feb 13, 2005
Love It!

I love the post it note idea! :D I am going to try that one. Do you tell them to look for it? Have you ever had a show where they weren't discovered?

Jeanne Bach
Ind Future Director
[email protected]

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
I've only done the post it in a 3 shows so far. Two of my shows took me up on it. I don't tell anyone about the post its. They usually just ask what they won. If you don't think your guests would go for a free show you could tell them they won a free small batter bowl (or whatever you want) if they book a show. I may offer that next because I think guests may be more excited about that and actually go looking for the other post it note in their catalogue.

kimmers

Dec 19, 2005
So you put one post it note in two catalogs right? For a total of 2? Sorry, I'm having a seriously bad blonde moment here. :eek: :eek: LOL., I just can't seem to wrap my mind around it this morning.

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
great idea!

I thought I read on another thread of the same post it winner thing. Great idea! I may try that at my next couple of shows since I really need Feb booked! I only have 1 possibly 2 so far! I've not had the best luck getting bookings at each show so hopefully this works!?

thanks for sharing!

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
janel kelly said:
I've only done the post it in a 3 shows so far. Two of my shows took me up on it. I don't tell anyone about the post its. They usually just ask what they won. If you don't think your guests would go for a free show you could tell them they won a free small batter bowl (or whatever you want) if they book a show. I may offer that next because I think guests may be more excited about that and actually go looking for the other post it note in their catalogue.

Thanks for the idea. I tried this tonight. I got both to book a show. :D This will be a part of my shows now.