• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Games for Sunday Show: Can Anyone Help a New Consultant?

In summary, as a new consultant, you can find games to play at your Sunday show by checking the Pampered Chef website or reaching out to your mentor for suggestions. Popular games for Sunday shows include "What's in the Bag?", "Recipe Scramble", and "Product Match Game", and these can be easily modified to fit your specific theme or product focus. To ensure their success, explain the rules clearly and enthusiastically, provide small prizes for winners, and have fun and engage with guests. For virtual Sunday shows, you can play games such as "Virtual Scavenger Hunt", "Name that Product", and "Recipe Riddle", or modify traditional in-person games to be played virtually.
rlb
I am a new consultant ( second month!) and on my first show I was asked about games. Does anyone know any that you can share? I have played games at many other shows I have been to in the past, but can't remember any of them. I have a show on Sunday......HELP! :eek:

I've attached several games that I have collected over time. I hope this helps!I know this isn't a game, but it is a good idea for a show. You could have them fill out raffle tickets for each order, booking, recruit, etc. and then you draw the winning ticket for a free product or something else.Here are a few more:The best way to learn games is to go to shows put on by other consultants. I found it very helpful to watch other people do their shows.Thanks everyone for all the great ideas and the files. I have plenty to work with now! :chef:

1. How can I find games to play at my Sunday show as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you can find games to play at your Sunday show by checking the Pampered Chef website or reaching out to your mentor for suggestions. You can also join online consultant groups to gather ideas from other consultants.

2. Are there any specific games that are recommended for Sunday shows?

Yes, there are several games that are popular for Sunday shows such as "What's in the Bag?", "Recipe Scramble", and "Product Match Game". These games are easy to set up and can help engage your guests.

3. Can I modify the games to fit my specific theme or product focus?

Absolutely! You can easily modify the games to fit your theme or product focus by changing the questions or prizes. This will make the games more personalized and relevant to your audience.

4. How can I ensure that the games will be a success at my Sunday show?

To ensure the games are a success, make sure to explain the rules clearly and enthusiastically. Also, provide small prizes for the winners to encourage participation. Don't forget to have fun and engage with your guests while playing the games!

5. Are there any virtual games that I can play during a virtual Sunday show?

Yes, there are several virtual games that you can play during a virtual Sunday show. Some popular options include "Virtual Scavenger Hunt", "Name that Product", and "Recipe Riddle". You can also modify some of the traditional in-person games to be played virtually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • AxlsGrammy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison