• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed! Game with Hostess Points - 2 Hours Until Show!

In summary, to earn Hostess Points for the "Help Needed! Game", you must invite at least 10 people to the show, have at least 3 people RSVP, and make $50 in sales during the show. These points can be used to purchase products from the Pampered Chef catalog. If you need more Hostess Points before the show starts, you can reach out to friends and family or offer a special incentive for orders during the show. The "Help Needed! Game" lasts for 2 hours, and multiple games can be hosted to earn more points, as long as each show has at least 10 invited guests and 3 RSVPs.
stacieka
I need the game that you added up points if you were related to the hostess...or drove in a car..ect. I know this was posted the other day and I saved it and now I can't find where I saved it or the original post! Please help my show is in 2 hours!

Hope this isn't to late for you!

Lee Anne

Attachments

• WELCOME POEM #2.doc
    22 KB · Views: 652
oh thank you thank you thank you!! I am just about to walk out the door!

1. How do I earn Hostess Points for the "Help Needed! Game"?

To earn Hostess Points for the "Help Needed! Game", you must invite at least 10 people to the show and have at least 3 people RSVP. You will also receive 1 point for every $50 in sales during the show.

2. Can I use my Hostess Points to purchase products?

Yes, you can use your Hostess Points to purchase products from the Pampered Chef catalog. Each point is equal to $1 in product credit.

3. What happens if I have less than 2 hours until my show and I still need more Hostess Points?

If you have less than 2 hours until your show and you still need more Hostess Points, you can try reaching out to friends and family to see if they are interested in placing an order. You can also offer a special incentive, such as a free gift, for anyone who places an order during the show.

4. How long does the "Help Needed! Game" last?

The "Help Needed! Game" lasts for 2 hours, starting from the time the hostess sends out the invitations. It is important to make sure you have at least 10 people invited and 3 RSVPs before the start time in order to earn Hostess Points.

5. Can I earn Hostess Points for multiple "Help Needed! Games"?

Yes, you can earn Hostess Points for multiple "Help Needed! Games" by hosting multiple shows. However, each show must have at least 10 guests invited and 3 RSVPs to be eligible for Hostess Points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
huskerlissa
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
friday
  • DebPC