• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun and Pink: Creative Game Ideas for HWC Show

Ingredients:1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour1/2 teaspoon baking soda1/2 teaspoon baking powder1/4 teaspoon salt1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature1 cup granulated sugar3 large egg whites1/2 cup confectioners' sugar1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar1 tablespoon vanilla extract2 cups sliced strawberries1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chipsDirections:1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan with butter.2. In a
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
Does anyone have any great ideas of games/icebreakers that tie into HWC and/or anything pink?

Thanks much!

I used this at my last show in honor of HWC month, but they just LOVED the queen of the shoppers game, I had them passing around the gift, they had a great time.

How “In the Pink” Are You

Which animal produces pink milk?
Mountain Goat
Yak
Llama
Which movie features a female lawyer who prefers pink above anything else?
My Cousin Vinny
Legally Blonde
And Justice for All
Which flower is commonly given the name ‘Pinks?’
Dianthus
Pansy
Zinnia
Which of these citrus fruits have a pink flesh?
Orange
Lemon
Grapefruit
Which battery company used the pink bunny in their commercials?
Energizer
Duracell
Rayovac
Which of the following fruits makes Pink Lemonade pink?
Cranberries
Strawberries
Watermelon
Which Disney Movie had a ‘Pink Elephant’ scene?
Winnie the Pooh
Tarzan
Dumbo
According to the Farmers’ Almanac in which month is the Full Pink Moon?
January
April
September
The Pink Panther is always outsmarting who?
The Detective
The Inspector
The Examiner
The Pink Ribbon was invented in 1991 and is a symbol for
Breast Cancer Awareness
Breast Cancer Awareness
Breast Cancer Awareness
Answers:

1. b

2. b

3. a

4. c

5. a

6. a

7. c

8. b

9. b

10. all of the above

Thank you so much for the How "In the Pink" Are You game. I was looking for something like this. My only question is...since I'm doing an Open House where people are coming and going should I be doing games like this and when?

:D Thanks Jennifer for that game! I'm going to try it tonight at my show, give them something different to play!

Thanks!

Kristi,
Let us know how it goes! Good luck at your show tonight!!

Thank you so much! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for!!!

O no, I was in such a hurry when trying to get it on there that I forgot to add I didn't make this up, I borrowed it from another board, but thought it was a great idea to keep it in their heads about the HWC stuff since it wasn't a HWC show I was doing last week, even though I didn't really get any takers, bummer, but I had a couple outside orders for some HWC I threw in there.

Okay, I played it with 12 guests in attendance and they were really a quiet bunch. They were shocked by questions 7 and 9 (I know you went back and checked!;) ) but they seemed to enjoy it! I also made the strawberry-chocolate skillet cake and people loved it! It looked really good but I didn't try it b/c the host offered it to me at 9:30 and I wasn't about to eat a piece of cake that late at night!:eek: I'll probably make it at the rest of my shows this month!:D

Heres some pink recipes for anyone who wants that skillet cake recipe!

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer in the Pink Recipes.doc
    157.5 KB · Views: 409

1. What are some popular game ideas for a Pampered Chef HWC show?

Some popular game ideas for a Pampered Chef HWC show include "Guess the Spice Challenge," "Kitchen Trivia," "Name That Kitchen Tool," "Cooking Relay Race," and "Blindfolded Taste Test."

2. How do I incorporate the products into the games?

The products can be incorporated into the games by using them as prizes for the winners, using them as props or ingredients in the games, or by using them to demonstrate a cooking technique or recipe.

3. Can I customize the games to fit my specific HWC theme?

Yes, you can definitely customize the games to fit your specific HWC theme. For example, if your theme is "Summer BBQ," you can incorporate grilling tools and recipes into the games.

4. Are there any games that are better for larger groups?

Yes, some games, such as the "Cooking Relay Race" or "Blindfolded Taste Test," are better for larger groups as they involve more participants and can be more entertaining for a larger audience.

5. Are there any prizes that would be suitable for the game winners?

Yes, there are many prizes that would be suitable for game winners at a Pampered Chef HWC show. These can include kitchen gadgets, cookware, or even a gift certificate to use towards purchasing Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • WLMcCoy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
  • phyllisc121