• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Game Ideas and Thoughts for an Open House

In summary, open house events can incorporate a variety of games to engage guests and make the event more memorable. These games can be tailored to fit the specific theme of the open house, and guests can be involved through various means such as volunteering or working in teams. Budget-friendly game ideas include a scavenger hunt, a blindfolded taste test, and a trivia game. Games can also be used to promote Pampered Chef products and the business opportunity, such as through product demonstrations and showcasing the versatility and value of the products.
Sara Dawn
Like every change of season, I throw a mystery host open house party. One game that my guest love is an auction game. I make up a points system and whatever points they get is their bidding money. I have product wrapped up and they have to bid on it and the one with the highest bid gets the prize. I just need some new ideas for assigning points such as if they showed up on time so many points things like that.Also I need some game ideas involving pumpkin and pampered chef. I have a pumpkin theme going on.

Do a files search on here for mystery host show - I know there are easily 10-15 posted that will give you ideas.

Sara, once you have done this event let us know how things went and what you did. Thanks for sharing.

I do an auction game I call "pampered bucks".

Lisa Kniceley said:
I do an auction game I call "pampered bucks".
How does that work?

1. What types of games can I incorporate into an open house event?

There are a variety of games that can be played at an open house event, such as icebreaker games to help guests get to know each other, cooking games that showcase Pampered Chef products, and prize games where guests can win products or discounts. Be creative and think about what will engage your guests and make the event memorable.

2. Can I customize the games to fit my specific open house theme?

Absolutely! You can tailor the games to fit your open house theme by incorporating elements of the theme into the game rules or prizes. For example, if your open house has a Mexican food theme, you can have a game where guests have to identify different Mexican spices for a chance to win a Pampered Chef spice rack.

3. How can I involve my guests in the games without making them feel uncomfortable?

It's important to make your games inclusive and fun for all guests. You can involve them by asking for volunteers, pairing them up with a partner, or having them work in teams. Make sure to explain the rules clearly and encourage everyone to participate, but never force anyone to play if they're not comfortable.

4. What are some budget-friendly game ideas for an open house?

Not all games have to be expensive to be fun. Some budget-friendly game ideas for an open house include a scavenger hunt where guests have to find hidden Pampered Chef products around the house, a blindfolded taste test game using Pampered Chef ingredients, or a trivia game about the company and its products. Get creative and use what you have around you to keep costs low.

5. Can I use games to promote the Pampered Chef products and business opportunity?

Absolutely! In fact, incorporating product demonstrations or showcasing the business opportunity into the games can be a great way to introduce guests to the products and the company. For example, you can have a game where guests have to use Pampered Chef products to prepare a dish, or a game where they have to match the correct Pampered Chef tool to a specific cooking task. This not only promotes the products, but also showcases their versatility and value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • simms148
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies