• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Game Night: Unique Ideas for All-Guys Gatherings

In summary, Kristin suggested playing apple peeler (apcs) races, having a chop off with the guys using the food chopper, selling football pool squares, and doing a quarter auction.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Does anyone have a unique idea for a game to play at an all-guys show?

We did apple peeler (apcs) races. I related all things to items a man would use. Wood lathe is much like the apcs. Then I had a chop off with the guys. They used the food chopper, I used knives... that was fun too.
Also, if you have two round stones, you could have teams assemble some taco rings or something.

I also sell "football" pool squares at $2 each. 50 squares sold = one $100 shopping spree.

Cool ideas! How do the football pool squares work?

I did up a page with 50 squares on it. On the top I just put the "rules". $2 per square. Write name and phone # (in case you want to sell some squares ahead of time). Then after everyone places their order, I cut that page into individual squares, and then pick one square... that person wins a $100 shopping spree (or how ever much is collected if not all 50 squares are sold).

I always wait until orders are placed though, because you want the shopping spree to be an extra, not an "in place of".

Guys really dig that, and everyone wants their names picked.

Also, you could do a quarter auction. Have a few products available that you have laying around. Get paint sticks with #'s written on them. Sell the sticks for whatever the starting bid is. You have a set of Meat Lifters, I would start the bids at $1. Everyone who wants to bid on that auction puts $1 worth of quarters in the cup in front of that product. You should have paper slips with each # of the sticks in a bucket. If they bid on that item, and you pick that #, they get the product for the $1 they put into it. (much nicer if you have a larger crowd, or if you have lots of products you got for free laying around)
People can buy extra sticks for whatever the going auction price is.
If the items is up to $10, start it with a 50 cent bids. $20-$30 gets a $1 bid. $30-$50 gets a $2 bid and for things like the Ultimate Mandolin or DCB then $4 - $5 in quarters would be a good start.

Men love to gamble, so those things would work great at a man show.

Awesome ideas, Kristin! Thanks! :)

1. What are some unique game ideas for an all-guys gathering?

Some unique game ideas for an all-guys gathering could include a beer pong tournament, a backyard cornhole tournament, a poker night, an outdoor obstacle course, or a virtual reality gaming session.

2. Can you suggest some games that are perfect for a larger group of guys?

Yes, some games that are perfect for a larger group of guys include ultimate frisbee, capture the flag, a scavenger hunt, a game of touch football, or a group hike or bike ride.

3. Are there any games that incorporate cooking or grilling?

Absolutely! A fun game that incorporates cooking or grilling is a BBQ cook-off where each guy brings a different dish to grill and everyone votes on the best one. Another idea could be a chili cook-off or a build-your-own burger bar with a variety of toppings to choose from.

4. How can we make game night more competitive?

To make game night more competitive, you could have a prize for the winner of each game or event. You could also keep track of scores throughout the night and have an ultimate prize for the overall winner. Another idea could be to have teams and have a tournament-style competition with brackets.

5. What are some low-cost game options for a budget-friendly gathering?

There are plenty of low-cost game options for a budget-friendly gathering. Some ideas include a game of flag football, a game of basketball or soccer, a backyard Olympics with events like a water balloon toss or egg and spoon race, a game of kickball, or a game of horseshoes. You could also have a movie or game night at someone's house with snacks and drinks provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cjromero
  • elizabethfox
  • Products and Tips
Replies