• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pampered Chef Cookware Compatible with Induction Stovetops?

Is this an updated model of the Executive Grill Pan and Press?No, these are brand new.Will these work with my stove?It sounds like it depends on the stove - but if it has a magnet, then it should work.
Debala715
On Monday night I had a customer ask me if our cookware could be used on one of those new Induction cooktops. I told her that I believe they could be, so she ordered the Executive Grill Pan and Press. Something just made me pose this question to the Test Kitchen and here is their answer:
Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef regarding your product
question. The Stainless Cookware is compatible with an induction
stovetop. The exterior stainless is 18/0, which gives it the magnetic
capability to function on induction. Not all stainless cookware in the
marketplace is compatible on induction.Our Executive Cookware is NOT compatible with induction stovetop.
Hard-anodized aluminum or aluminum cookware does not have the magnetic
attraction required for induction.For additional questions regarding products or recipes, please feel free
to contact us at [email protected].Best wishes,
Jackie Blust
The Pampered Chef Test Kitchen
[email protected]
Just thought I'd give you all the heads up in case you get asked this question in the future.

Last edited:
Thank you, this is valuable information and good to know:thumbup: :)

Just FYI - you can find out if cookware will work on an induction top by testing it with a magnet. Just take a magnet and see if it sticks to the pan. If it does, it's compatible. I work at Home Depot and just did a training video on our new induction cooktops. I came home right away and tested my PS pans.

I would have never thought about this. We are looking for new appliances for a house we are buying. Since I own 90% of the Executive line, I guess I will keep this in mind. Thanks!

What is/are the benefit(s) of induction cooktops?

So does that mean that you can't even use non-compatible cookware on that kind of stovetop? They don't work at all? I don't understand this technology. Please explain further.

Induction cooktops use magnets to create the heat. (Don't ask me how - I just have a general knowledge of them.) Therefore, any pans used on an induction cooktop MUST be magnetic. Some SS doesn't have a high enough percentage of steel to be magnetic, but PC was thinking when they designed ours, so it will work. Other materials that will not work are aluminum (our Exec and Prof lines; Club cookware, any hard-anodized, etc.), glass (Pyrex Visions), or ceramic.

Happy cooking!Hello there,Thank you for sharing this information with us and our community. It's always great to have clarification on our products and their compatibility with different stovetops. I'm sure this will be helpful for many of us who may have been unsure about using our cookware on induction stovetops.As a Pampered Chef consultant, it's important for us to have accurate and up-to-date information about our products to better assist our customers. Thank you for reaching out to the Test Kitchen for clarification on this matter.Happy cooking!Best regards,Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the warranty on your cookware?

Our cookware comes with a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring that it is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal household use.

Can your cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Our cookware is versatile and can be used on gas, electric, and induction stovetops. However, it is not recommended for use on ceramic or glass cooktops.

Is your cookware dishwasher safe?

Yes, our cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan and maintain its quality.

What materials are your cookware made of?

Our cookware is made of high-quality stainless steel with an aluminum core for even heat distribution. The cooking surface is also coated with a non-stick material for easy food release.

Can your cookware be used in the oven?

Yes, our cookware is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. This allows for versatility in cooking methods and dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jenm42
Replies
Views
mjbroncobabe
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies