• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Renewal Payment Error - Your Expiration Date May Be Incorrect

In summary, the expiration date isn't updating correctly. If you have renewed in the last week, your expiration date may be incorrect. I hope this is fixed soon. Thanks!In summary, the expiration date isn't updating correctly. If you have renewed in the last week, your expiration date may be incorrect. I hope this is fixed soon. Thanks!
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
There is some programming error and renewal payments are not posting to the database, so the expiration date isn't updating correctly. If you have renewed in the last week, your expiration date may be incorrect. I"m in the process of manually updating the dates... as well as finishing the newsletter... and being sick... oh yay....

Thanks for your understanding!

I need to renew...so would it be better to wait a few more days?

Hope you feel better soon Joy

Hope you feel better Joy. BTW I JUST renewed this morning, let me know If it went through?

I hope you feel better soon Joy. I sent you an email about the gift subscription for my new consultant, hope you got it!

ChefBeckyD said:
I need to renew...so would it be better to wait a few more days?

Yes, I'm waiting for my programmer to fix it, so I will repost when I know things are working right.

pamperedlinda said:
Hope you feel better soon Joy

Thanks! I'm run down... soooo soo tired.

Ginger428 said:
Hope you feel better Joy. BTW I JUST renewed this morning, let me know If it went through?

I got it... yours is a separate billing thing so that's not a problem. Thanks for the prompt payment!

NooraK said:
I hope you feel better soon Joy. I sent you an email about the gift subscription for my new consultant, hope you got it!

I got it, and glanced over it but am behind on emails so I will be in touch soon! Thanks!

PampChefJoy said:
I got it... yours is a separate billing thing so that's not a problem. Thanks for the prompt payment!

OK...thats good, go have some Chicken Soup & feel better!!

Hi Joy
any news on the renewal status updates? I renewed almost a week ago - my account was debited but yet everytime I log on, I see that my subscription is about to expire. Is there anything I can help you with to verify this?
Thanks
Linda #557359

As long as you have a paypal receipt for your payment, I will have a record of it. No, sorry, there is nothing you can do on your end... my programmer is going to upload a batch file to fix everyone affected and hopefully I'll have that data to him this evening.

Sorry this is taking so long. I'm trying to get it done as quickly as I can.

1. Why am I receiving a renewal payment error for my Pampered Chef account?

This error message indicates that there may be an issue with the expiration date on the credit card associated with your account.

2. How can I correct the expiration date on my credit card for my Pampered Chef account?

You can update the expiration date on your credit card by logging into your account on the Pampered Chef website and navigating to the "Payment Information" section. From there, you can enter the correct expiration date for your credit card.

3. Will I be charged a fee for updating the expiration date on my credit card for my Pampered Chef account?

No, there is no fee for updating the expiration date on your credit card for your Pampered Chef account.

4. How often do I need to update the expiration date on my credit card for my Pampered Chef account?

You will need to update the expiration date on your credit card whenever it changes, such as when you receive a new card from your bank or when the current card's expiration date approaches. This ensures that your payments can be processed without any issues.

5. Can I use a different credit card to make a renewal payment for my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can use a different credit card to make a renewal payment for your Pampered Chef account. Simply update your payment information on the website before processing the payment to ensure that the correct card is charged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sklay723
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies