• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fyi: if You Signed a Recruit Friday

In summary, a customer's mortgage payment was due on Sunday evening, but because of a computer glitch, the payment was charged twice. HO is working to reimburse customers and pay any overdraft fees or over the limit fees that the customer may incur.
mrssyvo
This is important. My recruit signed her first recruit Friday, and HO charged 6X's for her kit !!!!! BIG PROBLEM. She was freaking because her mortage was to come from her account Sunday evening. There must have been a glich with HO computers Friday, because when they spoke to HO, they were aware of the problem already, and is taking care of it.

I've heard about this. It seems to be only affecting Debit Card payments and it's not just related to signing new contracts, it's related to show orders as well.

really? even shows? That is not a good thing. Was it just Friday, or all weekend?

I don't know the details, but I talked to my SED and HO is working on it.

i submitted a show on friday & ive heard nothing from my host or guests yet ... although i think it was only 2 cards - one was an american express & i dont know if she checks that limit everyday. the other one was probably a debit # so ill wait & see if she calls me in a panic....

thecougchef said:
i submitted a show on friday & ive heard nothing from my host or guests yet ... although i think it was only 2 cards - one was an american express & i dont know if she checks that limit everyday. the other one was probably a debit # so ill wait & see if she calls me in a panic....

I just talked to a customer that placed an online order Friday with her AMEX card. It was only charged once. Let's hope that it's limited to debit cards.

I submitted a show friday-
Sun am the host called me up quite upset they charged her card 2x on 1/30 AND 2x on 1/31

Now she used 2 different cards for 2 different amounts only 1 card was affected.

I called HO this am the be put on a 4-5hr wait! that was at 9am

I talked to HO- they will be reimbursing customers and also paying any overdraft fees or over the limit fees that the customer may incur.

POST REMOVED DUE TO SO MUCH CONTROVERSY OVER QUOTING IT. Hopefully by now you know what happened!

Last edited:

What is "Fyi: if You Signed a Recruit Friday"?

"Fyi: if You Signed a Recruit Friday" is a phrase commonly used in the military to inform service members that they have signed a new recruit on a Friday. It is important to be aware of this so that the recruit can be properly welcomed and integrated into the unit.

Why is it important to know if you signed a recruit on a Friday?

Signing a recruit on a Friday means that they will be starting their military journey over the weekend, which can be a challenging and overwhelming time. By being aware of this, service members can be prepared to provide support and guidance to the new recruit during their first days in the military.

What should I do if I signed a recruit on a Friday?

If you signed a recruit on a Friday, it is important to reach out and welcome them to the unit. Offer to show them around and introduce them to their fellow service members. It is also helpful to provide them with any necessary information or resources to help them adjust to military life.

Will signing a recruit on a Friday affect their training?

No, signing a recruit on a Friday should not affect their training. However, it is important to be aware of their start date so that they can be properly integrated into the training schedule. If necessary, adjustments can be made to accommodate their arrival on a weekend.

Is there anything else I should know about signing a recruit on a Friday?

It is important to remember that starting their military journey on a weekend can be a challenging and overwhelming time for the recruit. It is important to be understanding and supportive during this transition and to help them feel welcomed and included in the unit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Bexs50