• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FYI: If you signed a recruit Friday

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
This is important. My recruit signed her first recruit Friday, and HO charged 6X's for her kit !!!!! BIG PROBLEM. She was freaking because her mortage was to come from her account Sunday evening. There must have been a glich with HO computers Friday, because when they spoke to HO, they were aware of the problem already, and is taking care of it.

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
I've heard about this. It seems to be only affecting Debit Card payments and it's not just related to signing new contracts, it's related to show orders as well.

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
really? even shows? That is not a good thing. Was it just Friday, or all weekend?

thecougchef

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2008
i submitted a show on friday & ive heard nothing from my host or guests yet ... although i think it was only 2 cards - one was an american express & i dont know if she checks that limit everyday. the other one was probably a debit # so ill wait & see if she calls me in a panic....

GeorgiaPeach

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 22, 2005
i submitted a show on friday & ive heard nothing from my host or guests yet ... although i think it was only 2 cards - one was an american express & i dont know if she checks that limit everyday. the other one was probably a debit # so ill wait & see if she calls me in a panic....

I just talked to a customer that placed an online order Friday with her AMEX card. It was only charged once. Let's hope that it's limited to debit cards.

nancycookspc

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2008
I submitted a show friday-
Sun am the host called me up quite upset they charged her card 2x on 1/30 AND 2x on 1/31

Now she used 2 different cards for 2 different amounts only 1 card was affected.

I called HO this am the be put on a 4-5hr wait! that was at 9am

Yakmama

Sep 4, 2008
I talked to HO- they will be reimbursing customers and also paying any overdraft fees or over the limit fees that the customer may incur.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
POST REMOVED DUE TO SO MUCH CONTROVERSY OVER QUOTING IT. Hopefully by now you know what happened!

Last edited: