• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fyi - Commission Checks for New Consultants

In summary, this new consultant was told that she needed to submit $1250 in sales before she would receive her mid-month paycheck. She did not meet this requirement, and is waiting until April 8th for her first check.
jwpamp
Just an FYI -- I ran into this with my new consultant and thought that it would be of interest to everyone.....

She signed the last week of Feb and didn't get her Dir Dep/PC Debit Card app submitted until Mar 1st, so there was plenty of time to process the Direct Deposit info and we figured she was good to go.

She did over $610 in sales in the first 2 weeks of March (submitted by March 15th)and should have been paid on March 22nd, right?

Not --

When she called HO, they said that as far as new consultants go, they must submit their first $1250 in sales before they receive a mid-month payment.

So, she is waiting until April 8th for her first check.

Just thought it would be good to know so that you aren't giving false info that they will be getting a paycheck mid-month when they won't.

What? I've never heard that before. I would call back!

I remember this. It was this way for a long time, that you could not get a mid month pmt until you qualify.

That is the way it was explained to me when I signed up, but I received my mid mth...
Strange

That's funny cause I always remember saying to new people do you want your 1st check to be on the 8th or the 22nd to
help when they would sign

I only submitted $621 in sales on March 15, and I got paid March 22 no problem. That was my first show since reactivating.

I submitted my 1st show on the 01-Mar and got paid on 22-Mar.

Rose

chef131doreen said:
That's funny cause I always remember saying to new people do you want your 1st check to be on the 8th or the 22nd to
help when they would sign

And those are the exact words I heard at Director Express from the trainer who was giving the recruiting portion of her talk.

I am new joining Feb 9th and so far have received 2 commission checks and I did not have $1250 for my 1st order either.

It may have had to do with WHEN she submitted her paperwork for the Direct Deposit...it was done on March 1st. Not sure if it's just with hers or what -- and I never came up against it in the 30 others I have signed. Maybe it had to do with her Dir Dep info submission date and not the fact that she didn't have the $1250, although when she called, that is what finance told her. She was expecting a check and didn't get one, though -- and I feel bad.So sorry that the info I posted may not have been accurate! So perhaps when signing on the last day of the month they need to get their Dir Dep Request in the same day.

Last edited:
I thought the only restriction to mid-month commissions was that they are direct deposit only.

I pulled up the form on CC, and it does say this:

Completed direct deposit forms must be received in the Home Office by the last day of the current month to be included for the following month’s transmissions. Failure to provide accurate banking information will result in the rejection of direct deposit to your account.

So it seems, while the debit card part will be processed ASAP (of course, since that'll speed up your submissions), direct deposits appear to be batched monthly.

Thanks for the info...I couldn't find it, but that applies in her case. GREAT to know!!!

Again, THANK YOU!!!

What is "Fyi - Commission Checks for New Consultants"?

"Fyi - Commission Checks for New Consultants" is a program designed to help new consultants understand and receive their commission checks in a timely and efficient manner.

Who is eligible for the "Fyi - Commission Checks for New Consultants" program?

All new consultants who have completed their training and are actively working with the company are eligible for the program.

How do I enroll in the "Fyi - Commission Checks for New Consultants" program?

To enroll in the program, simply fill out the enrollment form provided by your team leader or company representative. You will also need to provide your contact information and any necessary tax forms.

How do I receive my commission checks through this program?

Once enrolled, your commission checks will be automatically deposited into your designated bank account or mailed to your preferred address. You will also receive an email notification when your commission check has been processed.

What if I have questions or concerns about my commission checks?

If you have any questions or concerns about your commission checks, you can reach out to your team leader or company representative for assistance. You can also contact the company's customer service department for further support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies