• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fyi Avon Has Cute Pink Ribbon Stuff Again

In summary, Avon offers a variety of pink ribbon items including jewelry, accessories, apparel, and home decor. They are donating a portion of the sales from these items to breast cancer research and programs. These items can only be purchased through Avon and are available year-round. To learn more about Avon's partnership with breast cancer organizations, you can visit their website or contact an Avon representative.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Avon has the Breast Cancer flip flops for $10 & New CUTE BC Clogs for $15 & a cute watch for $15. There is also a cute bracelet for $5 but I don't do much jewlery like that. Just wanted ya'll to know.:)

Thanks, I will check it out! :) I got the pink flip flops last year and love em! :p

WOW!! I've got to get a catty from my neighbor....

1. What kind of pink ribbon items does Avon have available?

Avon has a variety of cute pink ribbon items available, including jewelry, accessories, apparel, and home decor.

2. Is Avon donating a portion of the sales to breast cancer research?

Yes, Avon is donating a portion of the sales from their pink ribbon items to support breast cancer research and programs.

3. Can I purchase these pink ribbon items through Pampered Chef?

No, these pink ribbon items are only available through Avon and cannot be purchased through Pampered Chef.

4. Are these pink ribbon items only available during Breast Cancer Awareness Month?

No, these pink ribbon items are available year-round to help raise awareness and support for breast cancer research.

5. How can I find out more about Avon's partnership with breast cancer organizations?

You can visit Avon's website or contact an Avon representative for more information on their partnership with various breast cancer organizations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcont
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies