• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fw 2015 Gift Ideas, Dorm/Apartment, and Baby Brochures

In summary, some popular gift ideas for the FW 2015 season include holiday-themed kitchen gadgets and gift sets featuring top-selling kitchen tools. For dorms and apartments, recommended products include a microwave rice cooker, mini baking sheet, and collapsible mixing bowls. For babies, there are baby-friendly products such as a food chopper, baby food maker, and silicone feeding spoons. Customers can also take advantage of special deals and discounts from the FW 2015 brochures, and can easily order products online through the company's website.
lt1jane
Gold Member
Since I am a consultant again, I needed to update my brochures. These are ones that I have either created (Dorm & Baby) by compiling info from other places and putting into a format that I liked. The Gift ideas flyer is not my creation. I received it in 2009 and have kept it updated.Yes, I updated the logos too.

Attachments

• Baby flyer FW2015.docx
    713.6 KB · Views: 742
  • Dorm Room Survival FW 2015.docx
    676.3 KB · Views: 953
  • Gift Ideas Brochure FW 2015.docx
    767.2 KB · Views: 860
These are wonderful! Thank you for sharing

Thanks so much for sharing Jane!!! So apapreciated!

Thank you! You rock!

Thank you so much for Sharing!

You're welcome. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Do you have a jpeg of the buy one get one spices, and how do I find it. Thank you.

Jane, you are wonderful.

Kim, is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• 1 Nov special.jpg
    1 Nov special.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 747

What are some popular gift ideas for the fall/winter 2015 season?

Some popular gift ideas for the FW 2015 season include our new holiday-themed kitchen gadgets, such as our snowman-shaped cookie cutters and festive serving platters. We also have a variety of gift sets featuring our top-selling kitchen tools that make great gifts for any home cook.

What products are recommended for dorms and apartments?

We have a variety of products perfect for dorms and apartments, including our microwave rice cooker, mini baking sheet, and collapsible mixing bowls. These compact and versatile tools are perfect for small kitchens and limited storage space.

Do you have any products specifically for babies?

Yes, we have a selection of baby-friendly products that make mealtime easier for parents. These include our food chopper, baby food maker, and silicone feeding spoons. We also have a variety of food storage options perfect for homemade baby food.

Are there any deals or discounts available with the FW 2015 brochures?

Yes, we have special deals and discounts available for customers who purchase products from our FW 2015 brochures. These include bundle deals, free shipping offers, and discounted prices on select products. Be sure to check out our brochures for all the details.

Can I order products from the FW 2015 brochures online?

Yes, you can easily order products from our FW 2015 brochures online through our website. Simply browse the brochures, add your desired products to your cart, and check out. Your order will be shipped directly to your door for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
melizabeth35
  • cookingabcs
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lt1jane