• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fw 2014 Gift Ideas, Dorm/Apartment, and Baby Brochures

In summary, the FW 2014 brochure offers a variety of gift options for all occasions, including the stoneware baking set, deluxe cooking blender, and silicone baking mat set. The Dorm/Apartment brochure features products perfect for small spaces, such as the collapsible microwave cover, mini silicone spatula set, and compact vegetable spiralizer. The Baby brochure offers products for new parents and their little ones, such as the baby food maker, silicone feeding spoon set, and insulated bottle tote. The FW 2014 brochure also has kitchen essentials like the garlic press, adjustable measuring spoons, and salad chopper. Customers can also find special deals and promotions in the brochure, such as discounts, free gifts with purchase, and bundle deals.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I know I'm late, I was thinking about giving up the ghost, but I can't quite do it. I have finally updated my three tri-fold brochures that I maintain. Hope you find them helpful.

Attachments

• Baby flyer FW 2014.docx
    682.7 KB · Views: 554
  • Gift Ideas Brochure FW 2014.docx
    695.4 KB · Views: 641
  • Dorm Room Survival FW 2014.docx
    545.8 KB · Views: 1,299
I appreciate them and the fact that you continually update them.

Thanks, Jane!! I've also been really busy with work and have thought of letting PC go, but I don't quite want to do it either. It's so much fun to meet new people and share our products. Thanks for the update on these flyers; I love them and use them often.

Thank you! I love your brochures.

What a blessing! I'm swamped at work and needed a realtor choice package - Go, Jane! Many thanks. In the words of Donald Trump: "never ever quit". It is a roller coaster ride - hang in there!

You're doing an invaluable service and, like the others, it is truly appreciated! Many many thanks.

1. What are some gift ideas from the FW 2014 brochure?

The FW 2014 brochure offers a variety of gift options for all occasions. Some popular gift ideas include the stoneware baking set, the deluxe cooking blender, and the silicone baking mat set.

2. Are there any items in the Dorm/Apartment brochure that are perfect for small spaces?

Yes, the Dorm/Apartment brochure features multiple products that are perfect for small living spaces. Some examples include the collapsible microwave cover, the mini silicone spatula set, and the compact vegetable spiralizer.

3. What types of products can I find in the Baby brochure?

The Baby brochure offers a range of products for new parents and their little ones. Some popular items include the baby food maker, the silicone feeding spoon set, and the insulated bottle tote.

4. Can I find any kitchen essentials in the FW 2014 brochure?

Yes, the FW 2014 brochure has a variety of kitchen essentials to make cooking and baking easier. Some examples include the garlic press, the adjustable measuring spoons, and the salad chopper.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions in the FW 2014 brochure?

Yes, the FW 2014 brochure often features special deals and promotions on select products. These can include discounts, free gifts with purchase, and bundle deals. Be sure to check the brochure for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
twiggy4joe
  • lt1jane