• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fuzzy Slipper Show: Cozy Comfort Food Demo for January in Wisconsin

In summary, the host is going to do a Stroganoff in a skillet at the end of the month. They recommend using a round steak, chicken, or pork, dried mustard, fresh mushrooms, onions, noodles, beef or chicken stock, and sour cream.
Lisa S
Well it's January in Wisconsin and although it has not been that cold, I am doing a Fuzzy Slipper Show at the end of the month.

The host wants to do some kind of comfort food (probably main dish) at the show. Any recommendations for a good demo?

Thanks in advance!

I too need a main dish. I'm doing a "cooking class" at the end of February and it's on a Sunday a couple of hours after church. I want to demo something simple - but I've got a feeling that I should feed these folks. I'm always starvin after church. :)

Comfort food supperAt our Jan. cluster meeting, we got recipes to use for pan demos in Feb. I tried this last night, and am making it for my Tuesday night Fuzzy Slipper Show. This is a favorite comfort food in my home. You also might do the Saute` Pan garlic biscuits to go along with this.

One Skillet Stroganoff

1 # round steak, boneless chicken or boneless pork (I used beef)
1 tsp. dried mustard
1 # fresh mushrooms
3 onions, sliced w/USG
1 (8oz.) bag of noodles
2 quarts beef or chicken stock
2 cloves garlic
16 oz sour cream

Slice the meat into thin strips with the 5" Utility Knife and brown in the Stir Fry Skillet. Add onions, press the garlic (Garlic Press) and add, along with the dried mustard, to the Skillet. Saute` until nicely browned. Add the beef or chicken stock and cook covered for 10 minutes (set timer). (This is when you can use the Egg Slicer to slice mushrooms and talk about Cookware.) Add mushrooms and bag of noodles. Cover and cook for 10 more minutes. Remove from heat and add sour cream. Serve while hot.

These are the changes I made. I like a little tomato flavor in mine, so added 2 Tbls. ketchup. Also thickened with 3 Tbls. flour in a 1/2 cup of water. It is like soup otherwise. It was good either way! My husband, whose favorite meal is Stroganoff, said I could make it like this anytime if it was easier (yes!).

Hello!

I would definitely recommend showcasing our Cozy Chicken and Dumplings recipe at your Fuzzy Slipper Show. It's the perfect comfort food for a chilly Wisconsin evening. Plus, it's a one-pot meal, so it's easy to demonstrate and clean up after. Your guests will love how warm and cozy it makes them feel, and they'll be sure to want the recipe. Happy cooking!

1. What is the Fuzzy Slipper Show: Cozy Comfort Food Demo for January in Wisconsin?

The Fuzzy Slipper Show is a cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef that focuses on creating warm and comforting dishes perfect for the cold winter months in Wisconsin.

2. When and where is the Fuzzy Slipper Show taking place?

The Fuzzy Slipper Show will take place in January in various locations throughout Wisconsin. Please check our website for specific dates and locations.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Fuzzy Slipper Show?

No, the Fuzzy Slipper Show is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef. However, please RSVP in advance to reserve your spot.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the Fuzzy Slipper Show?

Yes, there will be Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the Fuzzy Slipper Show. Our consultants will also be available to answer any questions and provide cooking tips.

5. Will there be any special offers or promotions at the Fuzzy Slipper Show?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available only at the Fuzzy Slipper Show. Don't miss out on these great deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sandilou
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies