• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Ways to Keep Your Host Updated: Sample Reminder Postcard Included!

In summary, sending a reminder postcard to the host is a helpful way to keep them informed about important details and gently remind them to invite guests and prepare for the party. It is best to send the reminder about a week before the party to allow enough time for preparations and RSVPs. The postcard should include the party details and any special themes or promotions. Personalizing the postcard adds a personal touch and shows appreciation for the host. If the host has not responded, it is recommended to follow up with a phone call or email to ensure they have received the information and address any concerns.
nhuis
Hi,
I have a host that booked far in advance, which is fine with me. My question is, should I send that host a reminder postcard every few weeks, until I send the packet to her? Does anyone have a sample? I am in my 4th month, so this stuff is all new to me. My director is really busy and never seems to have time to talk, which is why I have paid for a subscription here. I get some great answers and tips.
Thanks!!

When someone books far out, I tell them that they will not hear from my, but I have the date on the calendar. When it's time to start making plans, I will get in contact with them. If they need anything before then, they can call me.

I've never had a problem doing things that way.

I have a letter that I send out for far out bookings. When I get to the computer upstairs (where the document is saved) I will post it on here.

I would really appreciate that, Thanks!!

At long last here it is.

Attachments

• Pre Show New bonus letter.doc
    25 KB · Views: 578

What is the purpose of sending a reminder postcard to the host?

Sending a reminder postcard to the host is an effective way to keep them updated on important information such as upcoming parties, new products, and sales. It also serves as a gentle reminder for them to invite their guests and prepare for the party.

When should I send the reminder postcard?

We recommend sending the reminder postcard about a week before the party. This gives the host enough time to make any necessary preparations and also allows their guests enough time to RSVP.

What information should be included on the reminder postcard?

The reminder postcard should include the date, time, and location of the party, as well as any special instructions or themes. You can also mention any new products or promotions that will be available at the party.

Should I personalize the reminder postcard for each host?

Yes, personalizing the reminder postcard adds a personal touch and shows the host that you value their business. You can include their name, the name of their party, and any other relevant information.

What if the host has not responded to the invitation or reminder postcard?

If the host has not responded to the invitation or reminder postcard, we recommend following up with a phone call or email. This will ensure that they have received the information and give you the opportunity to answer any questions they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamperedK