• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Incentives for Future Directors: A Guide for Consultants

In summary, to become a future director at Pampered Chef, you must be an active consultant, meet sales and team-building requirements, and attend the Director Development Program. The time it takes to become a future director can vary from 6 months to 2 years. Benefits of being a future director include higher commission, recognition, and access to resources. It is possible to become a future director while maintaining a full-time job. Pampered Chef offers support and resources such as coaching, training programs, and a dedicated community for future directors.
JTNT8704
So I recruited my third consultant last month. My original has been inactive for about a year and my second is still active. So before #3 I was back as a consultant. I never received an incentive the first time I got FD, so as far as I can read the rules, Im eligible this time around.

So if she signed in October, and qualifies this month, when do I expect and how do I expect the $100 bonus? If she qualifies in November, will it mail in the beginning of December? Or do I promote to FD in December and then have to wait til January?

Future Director is based on the 2 consultant's signed, not qualified. I would think you would receive the $100 bonus this month.

JTNT8704 said:
So I recruited my third consultant last month. My original has been inactive for about a year and my second is still active. So before #3 I was back as a consultant. I never received an incentive the first time I got FD, so as far as I can read the rules, Im eligible this time around.

So if she signed in October, and qualifies this month, when do I expect and how do I expect the $100 bonus? If she qualifies in November, will it mail in the beginning of December? Or do I promote to FD in December and then have to wait til January?

You should get it any time. This promotion is for 2 signed active consultants, they don't have to be qualified. It also doesn't matter if it's a re-promotion.

It will come as a check in the mail.

ok- thanks for the info!

Hello there! Congratulations on recruiting your third consultant and becoming an active consultant again. It's great to hear that you are looking into maximizing incentives for future directors. As per the Pampered Chef compensation plan, consultants who achieve Future Director (FD) status for the first time are eligible for a $100 bonus. This bonus is paid out in the month following the month when the consultant qualified for FD. So in your case, if your third consultant qualifies in October, you can expect to receive the $100 bonus in November. If she qualifies in November, you will receive the bonus in December. And if she qualifies in December, you will receive the bonus in January. Keep up the great work and best of luck with your consultant team!

1. What does it take to become a future director at Pampered Chef?

To become a future director at Pampered Chef, you need to be an active consultant and meet certain sales and team-building requirements. You must also attend the Director Development Program and complete all necessary training.

2. How long does it typically take to become a future director?

The time it takes to become a future director at Pampered Chef varies depending on your level of commitment and success as a consultant. On average, it can take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years to become a future director.

3. What are the benefits of being a future director?

As a future director at Pampered Chef, you will have the opportunity to earn a higher commission, receive recognition and rewards for your achievements, and have access to exclusive training and resources. You will also have the chance to build and lead your own team of consultants.

4. Can I still be a future director if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still become a future director at Pampered Chef while maintaining a full-time job. Many of our successful future directors started as consultants while working other jobs and were able to build their business and transition to a full-time position with Pampered Chef.

5. What support and resources are available for future directors?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of support and resources for our future directors. This includes one-on-one coaching, training programs, a dedicated community for future directors, and access to exclusive tools and resources to help you succeed in your role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacywhitlow
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • friday
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • rockstarchef23