• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Future Director Overrides and Qualifications | Bonus Tips

In summary, Future Director Override is a program at Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn additional income by mentoring and supporting new consultants on their team. To qualify, consultants must be at least a Director and have a personally sponsored consultant who has achieved the same or higher title. Earnings are based on the number of new consultants mentored and their sales, with a maximum of 3% as a Director and 5% as a Senior Director or above. Active mentoring and support is required to earn Future Director Override, and it can only be earned from consultants on your personal team. However, if a consultant from another team joins your team, you may receive override from their sales if they are in your downline structure.
pattikake
I signed #2 & #3 at the end of August. I received a letter and the $100 bonus for promoting to Future Director this month.

My question is .. do my consultants have to be qualified in order for me to earn the override? I am about $50 away from submitting $1250 this month, and if I need it to earn the override I am prepared to add an order to a show. I just don't want to spend the extra money if I won't be earning the override.

Thanks for your help clarifying this for me!!

No, they don't have to be qualified for you to get the override, just active.

chefann said:
No, they don't have to be qualified for you to get the override, just active.

But how much have they submitted this month? Do the math and make sure you want to spend money. You get 1% of their sales and 1% more on yours.

$1250 = $12.50 extra commission.

What is Future Director Override?

Future Director Override is a special program at Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn additional income by mentoring and supporting new consultants on their team.

How do I qualify for Future Director Override?

To qualify for Future Director Override, you must be a Director or above and have at least one personally sponsored consultant who has achieved the title of Director or above. You also need to maintain a minimum personal sales volume every month.

How much can I earn through Future Director Override?

Your earnings through Future Director Override will depend on the number of new consultants you mentor and their sales. You can earn up to 3% of their sales volume as a Director, and up to 5% as a Senior Director or above.

Do I have to actively mentor new consultants to earn Future Director Override?

Yes, in order to earn Future Director Override, you must actively mentor and support your new consultants. This can include training, coaching, and providing resources to help them succeed.

Can I receive Future Director Override from consultants outside of my team?

No, Future Director Override is only earned from consultants on your personal team. However, if a consultant from another team joins your team, you may receive override from their sales if they are in your downline structure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• friday
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kcjodih