• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking January Booking Benefits for Past Hosts | TIA

In summary, past hosts at Pampered Chef can receive exclusive benefits for booking a party in January, including discounts on selected products, free shipping on orders over $75, and a chance to win a free product bundle. To unlock these benefits, past hosts simply need to book a party for January and ensure it is submitted and approved before the end of the month. These benefits are only available for parties booked specifically for January and can still be received if the party needs to be rescheduled within the month. There are no restrictions or limitations to these benefits as long as the party is booked and approved on time.
PamperedSheep
What does the past host get as a booking benefit in January? TIA.

One scraper collection at 60% off.

It's on the host special flyer on CC.

And the Host can purchase one of the scraper collections at 60% off, as well - right?

u know, i did see that one there, just was memorized by the dollar amounts and forgot about it, LOL. thanks!!!

What are the January booking benefits for past hosts at Pampered Chef?

Past hosts who book a party for January will receive exclusive benefits, including discounts on selected products, free shipping on orders over $75, and a chance to win a free product bundle.

How do I unlock the January booking benefits as a past host?

To unlock the January booking benefits, simply book a party for January and make sure it is submitted and approved before the end of the month.

Can I still receive the January booking benefits if I hosted a party in a previous month?

No, the January booking benefits are only available to past hosts who book a party specifically for the month of January.

What happens if I book a party for January but need to reschedule it?

If you need to reschedule your January party, you will still be eligible for the booking benefits as long as the new party date falls within the month of January.

Are there any restrictions or limitations to the January booking benefits for past hosts?

There are no restrictions or limitations to the January booking benefits for past hosts. As long as you book a party for January and it is submitted and approved on time, you will receive all the exclusive benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheframsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pcheframsey
  • donnajocooper
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefDarcy
  • workingontwo