• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Funny Story: Explaining Fpv to a Host

In summary, the host benefits after the show were clarified to the host and she was very excited to receive $115 in free stuff.
Sheila
Gold Member
I was closing a show the other night and trying to re-explain the host benefits to the host. On attempt #7, I re-phrased it from "Free Product Value" to "FREEBIES" and it clicked in her head that she was getting $115 in Free Stuff! The look on her face was priceless!!! She never understood the term "Free Product Value", she was just going with the flow. She had no clue when she booked off the past host what type of benefits she could earn. She said "I just liked you and liked [past host] and was trying to help both of you!" She was so ecstatic & yelling at her husband "Honey, HONEY! I get $115 in FREE STUFF!!!"

Yes, she's definitely hosting again!!! :D

I :love: LOVE :love: Pampered Chef, but it's moments like that ... that are the icing on the cake. ;)

Sheila said:
I :love: LOVE :love: Pampered Chef, but it's moments like that ... that are the icing on the cake. ;)

Totally agree.

I think everyone should at least try to host a show once so that they can see exactly what Pampered Chef has to offer. I liked that she hosted just to help you and the host out. That was very kind of her.

She met me at the show where she booked, so she wasn't even a friend of mine. She's just that sweet.

I had this happen to me with my host the other day as well. She had made her list and totalled everything up and after I entered everything and gave her the "true" total she couldn't believe it. She kept asking if I was sure..lol. I guess maybe I should have reworded Free Product Value as well.

I'm going to start clarifying that Free Product Value is "FREE STUFF", I wonder how many guests haven't booked a show because they didn't understand what they could get? Maybe I'll start getting more bookings at my shows! LOL I did a booth on Saturday & said "free stuff" and the bookings were coming fairly easily. I got one for a recruit, one for myself and another recruit got 2. I had a friend say that she wanted to book a show and I referred her to my recruit to help get her business off the ground. She didn't have her calendar with her, but that's possibly a 5th booking from the booth. :D

Priceless!

Too funny - I always emphasize FREE STUFF because that was always the draw to me to host! I LOVED getting the free stuff - pretty much I have earned most of my PC stuff prior to becoming a consultant. :) Who doesn't love FREE??? :)

1. What is FPV?

FPV stands for First Person View and it refers to the immersive experience of flying a drone or remote-controlled aircraft through a live video feed from the perspective of the pilot.

2. How does FPV work?

FPV involves attaching a small camera to the aircraft and transmitting the live video feed to a pair of goggles or a screen that the pilot wears or watches. The camera is controlled by a remote transmitter, allowing the pilot to control the aircraft's movements and see what the aircraft sees in real time.

3. Is FPV difficult to learn?

Like any new skill, there is a learning curve to FPV. However, with the right equipment and practice, it can be mastered by anyone. We offer training and resources to help our hosts and customers learn and improve their FPV skills.

4. Can FPV be used for more than just flying drones?

Yes, FPV technology can be used for a variety of applications such as racing, photography, and even agricultural monitoring. It offers a unique and exciting perspective for a wide range of activities.

5. What are the benefits of using FPV?

Using FPV allows for a more immersive and hands-on experience for pilots, making flying drones or other aircraft feel more like a real-life adventure. It also offers a unique and exciting way to capture photos and videos from a different perspective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • SherryLynn