• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hilarious Show Stories: Bra Malfunctions and Recruits, Oh My!"

In summary, Anne's last show had funny occurrences that made the event a good one. One recruit was gained, and another problem was solved.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Its become well known in my cluster that my bra usually comes undone during a show-- a good show. Like my one $1300 show, or my first show. Its a front clasp that I pruchased at Lane Bryant. I LOVE it. So I bought several of this style. It only comes undone at shows. Not in the comfort of my own home, just at shows! I guess its the bending over the crate or oven that does it.

So my last show... I pull the ring I made out of the oven and turn around to show everyone and wallah---the girls are running free! I don't know if anyone noticed, but the husband, who knows me from my day job, kinda tilted his head like he knew what I knew. I just excused myself to go wash my hands and quickly rounded the girls back up. I was just wondering... Has anyone else had funny things happen to them?

What made this a good show: I got my first recruit!!

i have a story nothing like that but last night i did a show and the hostess oven was smoking i mentioned it to her and she said she had spilt something in the bottom then one of her guests walked in and asked if her oven was a gas oven cause it was on fire so it was smokey in the kitchen for awhile but everything ended up going good got 1 definite boooking and 2 maybes

Jenny: Holy cow! :eek:

I had a show for my aunt on wednesday and I asked her if she would micro the cheese for 8 seconds. Well I needed her to do it twice but I would need the second one a little later. She said "okay, I'll just leave it in the microwave that way it's ready for us". About 10 mins later, I put the taco ring in the oven and she naturally set the microwave timer. I go about my demo and I smell something really bad. I look at the microwave and the cheese had been cooking in my prep bowl for a good 4-5 mins.! :eek: I hurriedly put on my silicone gloves and ran it outside so it didn't stink up the house anymore then it already did! She was so embarrassed but we all got a good laugh! :)

I had another show yesterday and the host's friend has a toaster oven and wanted to see if the new round stone would fit into it. She lives 5 mins down the road, so I told her to take the stone home and see if it does fit. She said great and went to leave. Well, it has been raining all the time here in Florida and she parked in the grass. She pulled out and got stuck in mud! :eek: I told the host so we all ran out there (4 of us-very small show, but that's okay) and started rocking the car and we got it out all on our own!! We laughed so hard when she got out!

I have to tell you, the bra story was hilarious! My bra strap always seems to fall down during the demo but at least my bra doesn't come un-done!

Kristen: You truly are a full service Pampered Chef lady! And the reson I brought the front hook bra is the way the straps are: they call them racer backs. So, I don't have to worry about the slipping again. I guess I traded one problem for another, huh?

Anne,
You sure did! Keep me posted on that! :)

1. What is the premise of "Hilarious Show Stories: Bra Malfunctions and Recruits, Oh My!"?

"Hilarious Show Stories: Bra Malfunctions and Recruits, Oh My!" is a comedic performance that highlights the challenges and funny moments that occur during Pampered Chef shows. It features real-life stories shared by consultants and customers.

2. How long is the show and what can I expect to see?

The show typically runs for about an hour and includes a mix of storytelling, improv, and audience participation. You can expect to hear hilarious anecdotes about bra malfunctions, unexpected recruits, and other entertaining mishaps that have happened at Pampered Chef shows.

3. Is the show appropriate for all ages?

Yes, the show is family-friendly and suitable for all ages. We strive to keep the humor clean and relatable to everyone, so you can bring your whole family along for a fun night of laughter.

4. Will there be any products or sales pitches during the show?

No, the show is purely for entertainment purposes and does not include any product demonstrations or sales pitches. It's a chance for consultants and customers to come together and enjoy a lighthearted evening.

5. How can I book "Hilarious Show Stories: Bra Malfunctions and Recruits, Oh My!" for my Pampered Chef event?

You can book the show by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to our corporate office. We recommend booking well in advance to secure your desired date and time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Koolotus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Bill Faber