• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Congrats [name] on Qualifying as an Independent Director!

In summary, qualifying as an Independent Director means meeting certain requirements set by the company and demonstrating strong understanding of policies, procedures, and values, as well as leadership skills and commitment to ethical business practices. The benefits of becoming an Independent Director include playing a key role in shaping the company's direction, access to exclusive training and resources, and potential compensation. The responsibilities of an Independent Director include providing strategic guidance and oversight, participating in board meetings, and evaluating other directors or executives. The time it takes to qualify can vary, but usually involves a few months of training and evaluation. Pampered Chef offers support and resources for Independent Directors, including ongoing training, access to a community, and a dedicated team for assistance.
Sheila
Gold Member
Just a little background, I purchase 500 of the Product Business Cards for each person in my downline when they qualify as a "Congrats on qualifying" gift. So one of the girls in my 2nd line whom I've never met, just qualified in her first 30 days. I sent her the standard Congrats e-mail & told her that I'm buying her some business cards. I gave her examples of what my Okinawa cards looked like & what my Tokyo cards look like & asked her to write out her card exactly as she wants it to appear & I'll copy & paste it into an e-mail to my contact at Merrill who does all my proofs. Here's what she sent back (identifying data removed)

[name]
Independent Director
Kadena Air Base
Okinawa, Japan
[Japan phone #]
[Stateside phone #]
[e-mail]
[web address]

Think she's hoping to be a Director soon?
roflmao2.gif

I sure hope so!
eusa_pray.gif
She's one of the FIVE girls that her recruiter has signed since the beginning of summer. I have that recruiter & 3 others who are all striving for Director right now. I'd LOVE to have a 2nd line working for it too!!!

nothing like high hopes!!

Love it! She's a visionary....man you'll going to be promoting 2-3 levels by the end of the year! That rocks!

Tell her how to do it in one month then feature it in Consultant News! BUT then tell her she has to make sure EVERYONE stays active each month!! Hey...I can dream for you, right?!

Hi [name], Congratulations on qualifying as an Independent Director! I am so excited for you and your achievements in just 30 days! As a pampered chef consultant, I understand the hard work and dedication it takes to reach this milestone. As a "Congrats on qualifying" gift, I usually purchase 500 product business cards for each person in my downline. I would love to do the same for you! I have given you examples of my Okinawa and Tokyo cards and would love for you to write out your card exactly as you want it to appear. I will then copy and paste it into an email to my contact at Merrill who handles all my proofs. Thank you for providing your information. I see that you have already included Independent Director as your title, which is fantastic! I can't wait to see your finished business card and help you promote your business. It's great to see that you are already thinking about becoming a Director. With your hard work and determination, I have no doubt that you will reach that goal soon. Keep up the amazing work! I am also thrilled to hear that you are one of the five girls that your recruiter has signed since the beginning of summer. It's wonderful to see such growth in your team. I have three other recruiters who are also striving for Director, and I would love to have a second line working towards that goal too. Best of luck to you, [name]! I am here to support you every step of the way. Warmly,
[Your name]

What does it mean to qualify as an Independent Director?

Qualifying as an Independent Director means that you have met certain requirements set by the company to hold this position. This includes having a strong understanding of the company's policies, procedures, and values, as well as demonstrating leadership skills and a commitment to ethical business practices.

What are the benefits of becoming an Independent Director?

As an Independent Director, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the direction of the company. You will also have access to exclusive training, resources, and support from the company to help you succeed in your role. Additionally, you may receive compensation and other perks for your contributions as an Independent Director.

What are the responsibilities of an Independent Director?

As an Independent Director, you will be responsible for providing strategic guidance and oversight to the company. This may include participating in board meetings, reviewing financial reports, and helping to make important decisions that impact the company's future. You may also be involved in recruiting and evaluating other directors or executives.

How long does it take to qualify as an Independent Director?

The time it takes to qualify as an Independent Director can vary depending on your level of experience and involvement with the company. Generally, it may take a few months of training and evaluation before you are officially qualified. However, the company may also fast-track individuals who have extensive experience and knowledge in the industry.

What support is available for Independent Directors?

Pampered Chef offers a range of support and resources for Independent Directors, including ongoing training and development opportunities, access to a community of other directors for networking and support, and access to various tools and materials to help you succeed in your role. Additionally, the company has a dedicated team to assist and answer any questions you may have as an Independent Director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
batroark
  • Sheila