• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Funny Extra in Sample Box Yesterday

In summary, the "Funny Extra" in the Sample Box yesterday was a small, surprise item included as a special treat for customers, which could be a kitchen gadget, recipe card, or fun accessory. Each Sample Box has a different "Funny Extra" to keep things exciting and unique. Requests for specific "Funny Extras" cannot be accommodated to ensure every customer receives a different surprise. The "Funny Extra" is included in the price of the Sample Box and cannot be returned or exchanged.
shelly.nurse
I received my sample box yesterday (had to wait until March 31 to order). Anyways, I was unpacking it and saw something kinda grey. It was a glove. I thought it was so funny!!

Someone at the warehouse is walking around with only 1 glove like Michael Jackson!!

LOL That's funny!

Can you imagine some guy just scratching his head all day wondering where that darn thing went?! LOL

The strangest/funniest thing I ever got in a supply order was a case of wedding champagne bubbles! lol

That is so funny. If it were me at the warehouse it would never occur to me that my glove was shipped somewhere.

good thing it was a glove and not a dead mouse LOL

when we were still using UPS a couple of boxes came open at the same time I guess I was missing my knives and cutting board but got an orange pair of size 3XL cordorouy pants

several years ago one of my hostess got a box of garbage delivered. It even had parts to a commode in it.. weird!! she wasn't impressed

shelly.nurse said:
I received my sample box yesterday (had to wait until March 31 to order). Anyways, I was unpacking it and saw something kinda grey. It was a glove. I thought it was so funny!!

Someone at the warehouse is walking around with only 1 glove like Michael Jackson!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Heeeeeeeeeeeeee (high pitch)...moon walk. Someone at HO is having fun.

1. What is the "Funny Extra" in the Sample Box yesterday?

The "Funny Extra" in the Sample Box yesterday is a small, surprise item that is included in the box as a special treat for our customers. It could be a kitchen gadget, a recipe card, or a fun accessory related to cooking or baking.

2. Is the "Funny Extra" different for each Sample Box?

Yes, the "Funny Extra" is different for each Sample Box. We like to keep things exciting and surprise our customers with a new and unique item every time they receive a box.

3. Can I request a specific "Funny Extra" for my Sample Box?

Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate specific requests for the "Funny Extra" in the Sample Box. We want to ensure that every customer receives a different and fun surprise, so we keep the item selection random.

4. Do I have to pay extra for the "Funny Extra" in the Sample Box?

No, the "Funny Extra" is included in the price of the Sample Box. We want to provide our customers with a little extra joy and excitement without any additional cost.

5. Can I return or exchange the "Funny Extra" if I don't like it?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for the "Funny Extra" as it is a bonus item and not part of the main Sample Box. However, we hope that you will enjoy the surprise and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
mrsbettyboop0000