• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redemption: A Story About Purchasing the Wrong Way

In summary, this girl was bragging to her coworkers about how she found a new pizza stone for only 5.99 plus 8.00 shipping on Ebay and saved $11. It turns out that the stone arrived in pieces and she is now dealing with the seller.
PamperedPrincess74
Some of you will love this story –
A few weeks ago, a girl I work with (I work part time in an office) was having a catalog show for me. She brought her book to work and passed it around. Another co worker looked through the book and remarked that she thought the stuff was too expensive. She also stated that she liked the pizza stone but wouldn’t pay $25.00 for it. The next day, she came in and proudly told everyone how she found the very same pizza stone BRAND new on Ebay for only 5.99 plus 8.00 shipping. She bragged about how she had saved $11and was even promised a free paring knife with her order. I was FUMING over this and so was the girl who had the show – mainly because everyone who ordered from her thus far began searching for the same items on Ebay. Well, today, I heard “through the grapevine” that this girl’s stone finally arrived yesterday – in about five different pieces! It was destroyed while being shipped and the seller refused to do anything about it.

I smugly reminded the girl that had she bought it from Pampered Chef, they’d have replaced it – no questions asked.

I feel so redeemed.

great story to use at your shows. sometimes a bargain is not as good as it seems.

That is too funny! I had a host who's guest was saying, " I can buy the same style skillet at Ross for less." My host replied, before I had a chance to absorb what she said, "Yes, but you are not getting the same guarantee! You are better off buying it from PC." She bought from PC :)

That's a good one!!!! Thanks for sharing!

I love it! Thank you for sharing!!! :D

LOVE IT!

Whenever I hear someone say that "oh I can get it for cheaper at XYZ..." I like to say to them
"Try taking it back to XYZ in 4 months when you are not happy with it. What do you think they'll do? Well, I'll tell you - NOTHING!"

1. What is "Redemption: A Story About Purchasing the Wrong Way"?

"Redemption: A Story About Purchasing the Wrong Way" is a fictional story written by Pampered Chef about a character named Sarah who learns valuable lessons about smart purchasing and budgeting.

2. Is this story suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Redemption: A Story About Purchasing the Wrong Way" is appropriate for all ages and can be enjoyed by kids and adults alike.

3. Does this story promote Pampered Chef products?

While the story is written by Pampered Chef, it does not specifically promote any products. It focuses on the importance of making wise purchasing decisions, regardless of the brand or company.

4. Can I use this story as a teaching tool for my family or classroom?

Absolutely! "Redemption: A Story About Purchasing the Wrong Way" is a great resource for teaching kids and adults about budgeting, smart spending, and the consequences of impulsive purchases.

5. Where can I find "Redemption: A Story About Purchasing the Wrong Way"?

This story can be found on the Pampered Chef website, as well as in select Pampered Chef catalogs and marketing materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies