• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrate Your Past Host Discount with a Funny E-Mail from Ho

In summary, the Celebrate Your Past Host Discount is an exclusive discount offered to past hosts to show appreciation for their support. To redeem the discount, simply enter the unique code at checkout. The amount of the discount varies and is valid for 30 days. It cannot be combined with other promotions, but hosts can still earn rewards for hosting another event.
babywings76
Gold Member
Just got this e-mail:

Dear Amanda:

Did you know it's almost been a year since AMANDA xxxxxx hosted a Pampered Chef Cooking Show with you? This is a wonderful opportunity to extend your host an invitation to host another Cooking Show or place an order before the 10 percent past host discount expires.

Then it gives some more info on stuff. I did my own first show/grand opening, so this was my first one of these e-mails. I guess I should be getting other e-mails soon about my other hosts. I think this is a nice reminder system. Now I'll have to decide if there's a certain e-mail message I should send out to those past hosts.

That is funny!

I remember Joy did a post card for Expiring PHD recently. Maybe that would help.

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary!

They actually email the host if there is an email address on file!

1. What is the Celebrate Your Past Host Discount?

The Celebrate Your Past Host Discount is an exclusive discount offered to our past hosts as a way to show our appreciation for their support and loyalty.

2. How can I redeem my Celebrate Your Past Host Discount?

To redeem your Celebrate Your Past Host Discount, simply select the items you wish to purchase and enter your unique discount code at checkout. The discount will automatically be applied to your order.

3. What is the amount of the Celebrate Your Past Host Discount?

The amount of the Celebrate Your Past Host Discount varies, but it is typically a percentage off your total order or a specific dollar amount off certain items.

4. How long is the Celebrate Your Past Host Discount valid for?

The Celebrate Your Past Host Discount is valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Please make sure to use it before it expires!

5. Can I combine the Celebrate Your Past Host Discount with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the Celebrate Your Past Host Discount cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It is meant to be a special offer just for our past hosts. However, you can still earn host rewards for hosting another party or event with us!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pletcherdee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pletcherdee
  • byrd1956