• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Funny Dream (Borderin on Nightmare!)

In summary, the "Funny Dream (Borderin on Nightmare!)" product is a kitchen tool that helps create fun and unique shapes out of food. It is safe for children to use with adult supervision and can be used on various soft foods. The tool is designed for easy cleaning and is made with durable and non-toxic materials.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I have two small children at home & sometimes we all lay down together & take a nap.

I have a party tonight for which I have to get ready. While I was sleeping, I was dreaming. In my dream, I was doing the recipe prep at home. Only, I didn't stop! I prepared the entire recipe at home and was panicked because I didn't have time to run to the store & get more ingredients!! :eek: I woke up hurrying around the house trying to figure out what I was going to do for this recipe. I couldn't take the fajitas completely done, they would be kind of gross reheated (for a show). When I finally realized I was just dreaming, I kind of chuckled. Before that, I was a bit stressed!

Just knew that someone on here would get a chuckle out of that with me... :)

I've done that. It's a creepy feeling.

That is funny!

I do that, but not for PC shows. The other morning I did my whole bathroom routine, got dressed, and started going out of my room to see if my daughter was ready for school. Then I woke up and realized I had to do it all again!

I have had that dream too! The last one I dreamed I missed the show and a bunch of other crazy stuff happened. When I woke up I thought it had all happened. I was so relieved to realize I hadn't missed the show!

1. What is the "Funny Dream (Borderin on Nightmare!)" product all about?

The "Funny Dream (Borderin on Nightmare!)" product is a kitchen tool designed to help create fun and unique shapes out of food. It is perfect for creating playful and imaginative dishes for kids or adding some humor to everyday meals.

2. How does the "Funny Dream (Borderin on Nightmare!)" work?

The "Funny Dream (Borderin on Nightmare!)" works by pressing the tool onto a slice of bread or other soft food to create a distinct shape. The user can then use the shape as a template to cut out the food or leave it as is for a fun presentation.

3. Is the "Funny Dream (Borderin on Nightmare!)" safe for children to use?

Yes, the "Funny Dream (Borderin on Nightmare!)" is safe for children to use with adult supervision. The tool has a safety guard to prevent any accidental cuts and is made with durable and non-toxic materials.

4. Can the "Funny Dream (Borderin on Nightmare!)" be used for anything other than bread?

Yes, the "Funny Dream (Borderin on Nightmare!)" can be used on other soft foods such as fruits, vegetables, and even deli meats. It can also be used to make fun shapes out of dough for baking.

5. Is the "Funny Dream (Borderin on Nightmare!)" easy to clean?

Yes, the "Funny Dream (Borderin on Nightmare!)" is designed for easy cleaning. It can be washed by hand with warm soapy water or placed in the dishwasher for convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • elizabethfox