1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Funny dream (borderin on nightmare!)

1. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I have two small children at home & sometimes we all lay down together & take a nap.

I have a party tonight for which I have to get ready. While I was sleeping, I was dreaming. In my dream, I was doing the recipe prep at home. Only, I didn't stop! I prepared the entire recipe at home and was panicked because I didn't have time to run to the store & get more ingredients!! :eek: I woke up hurrying around the house trying to figure out what I was going to do for this recipe. I couldn't take the fajitas completely done, they would be kind of gross reheated (for a show). When I finally realized I was just dreaming, I kind of chuckled. Before that, I was a bit stressed!

Just knew that someone on here would get a chuckle out of that with me... :)

2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I've done that. It's a creepy feeling.

Dec 1, 2009
  3. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

That is funny!

Dec 1, 2009
  4. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

I do that, but not for PC shows. The other morning I did my whole bathroom routine, got dressed, and started going out of my room to see if my daughter was ready for school. Then I woke up and realized I had to do it all again!

5. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

I have had that dream too! The last one I dreamed I missed the show and a bunch of other crazy stuff happened. When I woke up I thought it had all happened. I was so relieved to realize I hadn't missed the show!

Dec 1, 2009
Have something to add?