• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Funny Cartoon About Pyramid Schemes

In summary, a pyramid scheme is a deceptive business model that promises large profits for recruiting others and typically collapses when there are no more people to recruit. Red flags of a pyramid scheme include emphasis on recruitment, high start-up costs, and promises of easy profits. Pampered Chef, on the other hand, is a legitimate direct sales company with high-quality products and a focus on selling to customers rather than recruiting. Success with Pampered Chef depends on individual effort and the company follows strict ethical guidelines.
Sheila
Gold Member
Bwahaha! I laughed & laughed & laughed at this!!!

Warning, it does have a few choice words in it, so if you are easily offended you might want to refrain from watching. ;)

http://www.mlmunderstood.com/Pyramid_Scheme_Cartoon.html

Shared it with my Cheffer friends on FB the other day. I love how he refers to her job and church etc as pyramids...

that was too funny.

OMG!!! That was hilarious - I was laughing and laughing as well! I must of missed it when Noora shared it on fb, thanks for sharing on here. :D

I nearly died laughing!!

AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

I laughed sooo hard!

I missed it when Noora posted it too. I've watched it twice now & just keep laughing. :D

It was even worth the time to download it on my dial-up service. Funny!

1. What is a pyramid scheme?

A pyramid scheme is a deceptive business model where participants are promised large profits for recruiting others into the scheme. The scheme typically collapses when there are no more people to recruit and the majority of participants end up losing money.

2. How can I identify a pyramid scheme?

Some red flags of a pyramid scheme include emphasis on recruitment rather than selling a legitimate product or service, high start-up costs or mandatory purchases, and promises of quick and easy profits without much effort. It's important to do thorough research and be cautious before joining any business opportunity.

3. Is Pampered Chef a pyramid scheme?

No, Pampered Chef is a legitimate direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen products. Our consultants earn money by selling products directly to customers, not by recruiting others into the business. We also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a strong reputation in the industry.

4. Can I make a lot of money with Pampered Chef?

Like any business, the amount of money you make with Pampered Chef depends on your efforts and dedication. We provide our consultants with training, support, and opportunities for growth, but ultimately your success is up to you. Many of our consultants have been able to achieve financial stability and reach their personal goals through their Pampered Chef business.

5. What sets Pampered Chef apart from a pyramid scheme?

Pampered Chef is a member of the Direct Selling Association, which sets strict guidelines for ethical business practices. We also have a strong focus on selling high-quality products and providing excellent customer service, rather than solely recruiting others into the business. Our consultants are also not required to make any large investments or purchases in order to join or advance in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sheila