1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Funfetti Cake Mix

1. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I've got a show tonight & have a funfetti cake mix. I've also got a can of white frosting. Anything 'WOW' that I could make with this?

TIA! :)

2. chefmelody

chefmelody Member

Have you got the silicone floral cupcake pan? That could make some really cute cupcakes. You could melt the frosting and drizzle it over.

If not, you could do a microwave cake in the rice cooker or fluted stoneware pan.

Aug 28, 2006
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Do it in the stoneware fluted pan if you have it. That continues to be a WOW recipe (you mean I can microwave in the stones?) and leads right into talking about the special next month. AND the fact that the unglazed prices are going up so they will want to get them NOW.

If you have the silicone cupcake pan you could do it in there but then I would make the frosting a glaze (so you can see the shapes) and then spinkle the confetti on the serving plate around the cupcakes.

Aug 28, 2006
Have something to add?