• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turn a Funfetti Cake Mix into Something 'WOW'!

In summary, to turn a Funfetti cake mix into something 'WOW', you can add in extra ingredients like chocolate chips, sprinkles, or even crushed Oreos. You can also try using different types of frosting or adding in a layer of fruit preserves in between the cake layers. You can use any type of cake mix to create a 'WOW' dessert, but Funfetti is a popular choice. To make your Funfetti cake look more professional, you can use piping bags and different tips for frosting, as well as adding edible decorations like flowers or personalized messages using fondant or edible markers. You can still create a 'WOW' dessert with a gluten-free Funfetti cake mix by using the same tips
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I've got a show tonight & have a funfetti cake mix. I've also got a can of white frosting. Anything 'WOW' that I could make with this?

TIA! :)

Have you got the silicone floral cupcake pan? That could make some really cute cupcakes. You could melt the frosting and drizzle it over.

If not, you could do a microwave cake in the rice cooker or fluted stoneware pan.

Do it in the stoneware fluted pan if you have it. That continues to be a WOW recipe (you mean I can microwave in the stones?) and leads right into talking about the special next month. AND the fact that the unglazed prices are going up so they will want to get them NOW.

If you have the silicone cupcake pan you could do it in there but then I would make the frosting a glaze (so you can see the shapes) and then spinkle the confetti on the serving plate around the cupcakes.

1. How do I turn a Funfetti cake mix into something 'WOW'?

To turn a Funfetti cake mix into something 'WOW', you can add in extra ingredients like chocolate chips, sprinkles, or even crushed Oreos. You can also try using different types of frosting or adding in a layer of fruit preserves in between the cake layers.

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix instead of Funfetti?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix to create a 'WOW' dessert. Funfetti is a popular choice because of its colorful and fun appearance, but you can use chocolate, vanilla, or any other flavor that you prefer.

3. How can I make my Funfetti cake look more professional?

To make your Funfetti cake look more professional, you can use piping bags and different tips to create intricate designs with your frosting. You can also add edible decorations like flowers or personalized messages using fondant or edible markers.

4. Can I make a 'WOW' dessert with a gluten-free Funfetti cake mix?

Yes, you can still create a 'WOW' dessert with a gluten-free Funfetti cake mix. You can use the same tips mentioned earlier, or you can experiment with different gluten-free ingredients and decorations to make your dessert stand out.

5. How long does it take to turn a Funfetti cake mix into something 'WOW'?

The time it takes to turn a Funfetti cake mix into something 'WOW' will depend on the recipe and ingredients you choose. It can take anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours, depending on the complexity of the dessert. It's always a good idea to give yourself enough time and plan ahead when making a special dessert.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bakinwithbacon
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ericadboone
Replies
Views
lisa717
  • Kelly8
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies