• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising for Child's Church Camp Entry Fee - Organization and Address Options

In summary, a Pampered Chef Fundraiser is a simple and enjoyable way for organizations to raise funds by selling high-quality kitchen products. The fundraiser works by choosing a date and location, promoting the event, and inviting guests to shop for Pampered Chef products, with a percentage of sales going towards the organization's fundraising goal. Any type of organization can participate, and there is a wide range of kitchen products available for guests to purchase. The amount of money earned from the fundraiser depends on the total sales made, with organizations typically earning between 10-15% of the sales.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
I have a customer who would like to have a fundraiser for an individual child's entry fee to church camp.

If we use the camp's name as the organization with the customer's address is that okay? The only other way I can think of (I think I show in on this site) is to open a bank account in the name of the fundraiser (Camp Fund of Jane Doe) and do it that way. The customer thinks that is too much work and would like the check made payable to the camp, but come to her address for forwarding.

Your input is appreciated.

If you have the fundraiser check made out to the camp then the check should atomatically go to the host's house. I did a fundraiser for Katrina to go to Second Harvest and the check came here and then I sent it off.

Thanks for the reply. I thought that would work, but I have only done fundraisers for organizations and was not quite sure about the individual. My customer will be happy, she wants to get working on raising $$ for summer camp!

What is a Pampered Chef Fundraiser?

A Pampered Chef Fundraiser is a fun and easy way for organizations to raise money by selling high-quality kitchen products from Pampered Chef. It is a great opportunity for groups to earn a percentage of sales towards their fundraising goal.

How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by selecting a date and location for your event, promoting it to your network, and inviting guests to come shop for Pampered Chef products. A percentage of the sales made at the event will go towards your fundraising goal.

What types of organizations can do a Pampered Chef Fundraiser?

Any type of organization can do a Pampered Chef Fundraiser, such as schools, sports teams, churches, and non-profit organizations. It is a great way for any group to raise money for a cause.

What products are available for the fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen products for the fundraiser, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. There is something for everyone, and guests can shop for products they need while supporting a good cause.

How much money can my organization make from the fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can make from the fundraiser depends on the total sales made at the event. Typically, organizations earn between 10-15% of the total sales. The more guests you invite and the more products they purchase, the more money your organization can make.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tvwalsh72
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc ri lisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • deidrejo