• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising for Relay for Life: Tips and Strategies for Success

In summary, the Pampered Chef Fundraising Opportunity is a program that allows organizations to raise funds by hosting a virtual or in-person cooking show with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant. The organization will receive a percentage of the sales from the show as a donation. The amount of money raised varies, but on average, organizations can expect to earn 10-15% of total sales. There is no cost to participate, but there is a minimum order requirement of $200. Orders can be placed through a unique fundraising link and will be shipped directly to guests' addresses. The organization will receive a check for the donation amount within 7-10 days after the event. The menu can also be customized to fit the organization's preferences and
wcsis
I am attending a Relay for Life meeting tomorrow evening and will be presenting information to the group about fundraising with PC.

This group has 46 teams and just under 200 participants. I am hoping all goes as planned and I have a fundraiser to put together this weekend.

Any suggestions on how to keep this as simple as possible would be greatly appreciated. This will be my first actual fundraiser and the potential number of participants is beginning to overwhelm and make me nervous.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you all might have.

Please post again after the meeting. I'm really curious about how it goes for you.

Sorry I should have said I don't have any advice for you. I've done some small fundraisers but nothing the size of your meeting.

1. What is the Pampered Chef Fundraising Opportunity?

The Pampered Chef Fundraising Opportunity is a program that allows organizations to raise funds by hosting a virtual or in-person cooking show with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant. The organization will receive a percentage of the sales from the show as a donation.

2. How much money can our organization expect to raise through this program?

The amount of money raised through the Pampered Chef Fundraising Opportunity varies depending on the size of the event and the number of guests. On average, organizations can expect to earn 10-15% of the total sales from the event as a donation.

3. Is there a cost or minimum order requirement to participate in the fundraising opportunity?

There is no cost to participate in the Pampered Chef Fundraising Opportunity. However, there is a minimum order requirement of $200 in sales to qualify for the fundraising donation. This can be easily achieved with the help of your consultant and guests' purchases.

4. How does the ordering and delivery process work?

After the event, guests can place their orders through the organization's unique fundraising link, which will be provided by the consultant. The orders will be shipped directly to each guest's address, and the organization will receive a check for the donation amount within 7-10 days after the event.

5. Can we customize the menu for our fundraising event?

Yes, the menu for the fundraising event can be customized to fit the organization's preferences and dietary restrictions. The consultant will work with the organization to create a menu that will appeal to their guests and help maximize sales and donations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies