• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Flyers for Softball Team and Kindergarten Class - Invitation Ideas

In summary, a fundraiser flyer is a document used to promote a fundraising event or cause. Pampered Chef offers customizable flyers that can be personalized with event details and organization's logo. They also offer fundraising products that can be sold at the event. The flyer can be distributed through various methods, including social media and email. There is no cost for using Pampered Chef's fundraiser flyers, but there may be a cost for using their fundraising products.
chefmom
I have a friend interested in a fundraiser for there sons softball team and Kindergarten class. Does anyone have any flyers and invitations?? Thanks I searched the PC site and was unable to find any info...

There are 6 different fliers that I've attached under fundraiser (main heading). The search is hard to find it (I search for filename and nothing comes up), but you can do a search for my name PamperedGinger and it comes up on the second page.

Let me know if you can't find it.

fundraiser flyersHi Ginger,

I am new to the site and can't seem to find your flyers to print. Would you mind sending them to me? I would appreciate it very much! :)

I'm not sure if you are still looking for a flyer but I've attached mine for you.

Attachments

• fundraiser.doc
    254 KB · Views: 746
PamperedGinger said:
There are 6 different fliers that I've attached under fundraiser (main heading). The search is hard to find it (I search for filename and nothing comes up), but you can do a search for my name PamperedGinger and it comes up on the second page.

Let me know if you can't find it.
Hi PamperedGinger. I was doing a search through all of the fliers and came across this post. I am interested in seeing your fund-raiser fliers but I can not find them. Can you email them to me?
Thanks alot-
Jodi
[email protected]

What is a fundraiser flyer?

A fundraiser flyer is a promotional document designed to promote a specific fundraising event or cause. It typically includes information about the event, such as date, time, location, and ticket prices, as well as details about the cause and how the funds raised will be used.

How can Pampered Chef help with fundraising flyers?

Pampered Chef offers customizable fundraiser flyers that can be used to promote your event and increase participation. Our flyers are professionally designed and can be easily personalized with your event details and organization's logo. Additionally, we offer a variety of fundraising products that can be sold at your event to raise even more funds.

Can I add my own logo and event details to the fundraiser flyer?

Yes, our fundraiser flyers are completely customizable. You can add your organization's logo, event details, and any other information you would like to include. This allows you to create a unique and personalized flyer for your event.

How can I distribute the fundraiser flyer?

There are many ways to distribute your fundraiser flyer, including posting it on social media, emailing it to your contacts, or printing and distributing physical copies. Pampered Chef also offers a digital version of our fundraiser flyer that can be easily shared online.

Is there a cost for using Pampered Chef's fundraiser flyers?

There is no cost for using our fundraiser flyers. They are provided as a free resource to help organizations promote their fundraising events. However, if you choose to use our fundraising products, there may be a cost associated with purchasing those items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefErin
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies