1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraisers Flyers

1. I have a friend interested in a fundraiser for there sons softball team and Kindergarten class. Does anyone have any flyers and invitations?? Thanks I searched the PC site and was unable to find any info...

Apr 13, 2005
  2. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

There are 6 different fliers that I've attached under fundraiser (main heading). The search is hard to find it (I search for filename and nothing comes up), but you can do a search for my name PamperedGinger and it comes up on the second page.

Let me know if you can't find it.

3. fundraiser flyers

Hi Ginger,

I am new to the site and can't seem to find your flyers to print. Would you mind sending them to me? I would appreciate it very much! :)

Oct 21, 2005
  4. rayday

rayday Member

I'm not sure if you are still looking for a flyer but I've attached mine for you.

Attached Files:

Oct 22, 2005
  5. Hi PamperedGinger. I was doing a search through all of the fliers and came across this post. I am interested in seeing your fund-raiser fliers but I can not find them. Can you email them to me?
    Thanks alot-
    Jodi
    jjhoover@frontiernet.net

Jun 29, 2006
Have something to add?