1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraisers Flyers

1. I have a friend interested in a fundraiser for there sons softball team and Kindergarten class. Does anyone have any flyers and invitations?? Thanks I searched the PC site and was unable to find any info...

Apr 13, 2005
  2. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

There are 6 different fliers that I've attached under fundraiser (main heading). The search is hard to find it (I search for filename and nothing comes up), but you can do a search for my name PamperedGinger and it comes up on the second page.

Let me know if you can't find it.

3. fundraiser flyers

Hi Ginger,

I am new to the site and can't seem to find your flyers to print. Would you mind sending them to me? I would appreciate it very much! :)

Oct 21, 2005
  4. rayday

rayday Member

I'm not sure if you are still looking for a flyer but I've attached mine for you.

Attached Files:

Oct 22, 2005
  5. Hi PamperedGinger. I was doing a search through all of the fliers and came across this post. I am interested in seeing your fund-raiser fliers but I can not find them. Can you email them to me?
    Thanks alot-
    Jodi
    jjhoover@frontiernet.net

Jun 29, 2006
Have something to add?