1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Fundraisers during May

1. PCMelissa

PCMelissa Member Gold Member

Do ALL fundraisers HAVE to be HWC fundraisers if they are held in May? Meaning, I was going to try to book some fundraisers for May selling JUST the HWC products. But this would be a fundraiser for MY Breast Cancer 3-day walk and two other past customers I know of that are also walking the Breast Cancer 3 day. SO, I know you can host fundraisers where the money goes to the Cancer Society in May. But can you also host some where the host gets a check from PC. I also plan to donate MY check to their walk. But I want to know how much to tell them they will get.

Thanks!

Apr 8, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

You can do a regualar fundraiser. The normal 10 to 15% contribution rates apply.

3. dlwright

dlwright Novice Member

How does the fundraiser program work? Could someone host a fundraiser show for someone that has cancer and donate the check to them?

Apr 11, 2009
  4. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

You can do a fundraiser for any non-individual. If you want to raise money for someone to pay their medical bills, then they need to have an account like "Betty Host Fund." HO will not make the check out to an individual.

Apr 11, 2009
Have something to add?