• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing May Fundraisers: HWC Products for Breast Cancer 3-Day Walks

Pampered ChefIn summary, hosting a fundraiser with HWC products in May is not a requirement, but it is a great option for supporting a good cause. You can also host a fundraiser where the host receives a check from Pampered Chef, with the normal 10-15% contribution rates applying. To raise money for an individual, they would need to have an account set up and the check would be made out to the account, not the individual. The amount donated would depend on the total sales from the fundraiser. Pampered Chef is happy to discuss fundraising options with you further and looks forward to working with you to support a great cause.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
Do ALL fundraisers HAVE to be HWC fundraisers if they are held in May? Meaning, I was going to try to book some fundraisers for May selling JUST the HWC products. But this would be a fundraiser for MY Breast Cancer 3-day walk and two other past customers I know of that are also walking the Breast Cancer 3 day. SO, I know you can host fundraisers where the money goes to the Cancer Society in May. But can you also host some where the host gets a check from PC. I also plan to donate MY check to their walk. But I want to know how much to tell them they will get.

Thanks!

You can do a regualar fundraiser. The normal 10 to 15% contribution rates apply.

How does the fundraiser program work? Could someone host a fundraiser show for someone that has cancer and donate the check to them?

You can do a fundraiser for any non-individual. If you want to raise money for someone to pay their medical bills, then they need to have an account like "Betty Host Fund." HO will not make the check out to an individual.

Hi there! Thank you for your inquiry about hosting a fundraiser with HWC products in May. While it is not a requirement for all fundraisers to be specifically for HWC, it is a great option to consider as the proceeds will go towards a good cause. However, you can absolutely host a fundraiser where the host receives a check from Pampered Chef. We have a variety of fundraising options available and would be happy to discuss them with you further. As for the amount that would be donated, it would depend on the total sales from the fundraiser. We would be happy to provide you with an estimate once we have more details about the event. Thank you for supporting such a great cause and we look forward to working with you! Best,

1. How much money from the fundraiser goes towards breast cancer research?

For every purchase of a HWC product, $1 will be donated to the Avon Foundation for Women Breast Cancer Crusade. Additionally, Pampered Chef will donate 25% of the fundraiser's total sales to the Avon Foundation.

2. Can we choose which HWC products to sell for our fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of HWC products to sell for your fundraiser. However, keep in mind that the $1 donation to the Avon Foundation is only applicable to specific HWC products chosen by Pampered Chef.

3. How do we place an order for the HWC products?

You can place an order by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by creating a fundraiser link on your consultant's website. Your consultant will help you select the products and handle the ordering process.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for the fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for the fundraiser. Every purchase, no matter how small, will contribute to the donation to the Avon Foundation.

5. Can we track the progress of our fundraiser?

Yes, your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a tracking sheet to keep track of your fundraiser's progress. You can also track your fundraiser's progress on your consultant's website if you have created a fundraiser link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • elizabethfox