• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser %: Guest vs. Commissionable Sales

In summary, "Fundraiser %" refers to the percentage of total sales that will be donated to the designated fundraiser organization, while "Commissionable Sales" refers to the total amount of sales that will be used to calculate the donation amount. These percentages and sales are predetermined and cannot be altered by the fundraiser. The donation amount is calculated by multiplying the total commissionable sales by the fundraiser percentage. Both in-person and online orders count towards the commissionable sales for a fundraiser. There are no additional fees or charges for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser, the only cost is the price of the products purchased by customers.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Is the fundraider % based on Guest sales or commissionable sales?

Since the chairperson is technically considered a "guest" for the fundraiser (except that they get to choose a host special item), I would say it's the guest sales. I tested it with a FR I have going in on Sun, and the guest sales are higher than the comm. sales when I enter a host special for the chairperson, but I'm not sure if that's what they go by. I hope they do! Is it on CC under Procedures??

AHA! I found it - P. 6 of the P&P - "The contribution is based on the total guest sales before tax and shipping"

Which makes sense, because then a past host's purchase of a booking bonus would still count toward the FR, even though it's not commissionable.

That's what I was hoping it was. Thanks for looking it up for me!

What is the difference between "Fundraiser %" and "Commissionable Sales"?

"Fundraiser %" refers to the percentage of total sales that will be donated to the designated fundraiser organization. "Commissionable Sales" refers to the total amount of sales that will be used to calculate the donation amount.

Can a fundraiser choose to receive a higher percentage of the sales instead of the standard rate?

No, the fundraiser percentage and commissionable sales are predetermined and cannot be altered.

How is the donation amount calculated?

The donation amount is calculated by multiplying the total commissionable sales by the fundraiser percentage.

Do online orders count towards the commissionable sales?

Yes, both in-person and online orders count towards the commissionable sales for a fundraiser.

Are there any additional fees or charges for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no additional fees or charges for hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. The only cost is the price of the products purchased by customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • quiverfull7