• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inquiring About a Fundraiser at a Highschool

So it looks like a Girl Scout troop can do a PC fundraiser, but only if it's not sponsored by the United Way.
klcpdm
Who do you contact to inquire about a fundraiser at a highschool? Do you try to get in contact with the teachers/coaches of (let's say) Band or football? Or do you contact the activities director? I would like to do fundraisers but don't know where to start.

Leticia

Ptoi would think the school's PTO/PTA would be able to point you in the right direction.Just call the main office for the contact info.

Each organization usually chooses their fundraisers (eg. band, cheerleaders, booster club, PTO). I would suggest contacting leaders or members of organizations you want to target. It's probably more effective if you are connected in some way with one of the groups.

I have a question about fundraisers. I've had someone ask me about Girl Scouts doing a fundraiser show. Does anybody know if it's allowable for Girl Scouts to do a fundraiser through something like PC? I just don't know since they are sponsored by the United Way. Any thoughts?

Girl Scouts is a great idea! The can earn their cooking badge while doing the fundraiser!

I'm sure someone on this forum is affiliated with Girl Scouts, so please correct me if I'm wrong. But I remember reading something (I think on one of the Yahoo loops for consultants) that troops can only do non-Council sponsored fundraisers after all of the council FRs (chocolates, calendars, cookies, etc.) are done for the year.

I'm going to suggest two things to my new recruit regarding this subject - for her potential host to check with our local girl scout office, and perhaps just having a regular show - with the girls joining in earing their cooking badge. That's a great idea!

I inquired with my local girl scout office and was told that they didn't recommend for any troop leader to do ao PC fundraiser while letting the girls earn cooking badges because they had to be very careful about not endorsing any product. Maybe it was just that certain woman.

1. What is the process for setting up a fundraiser at a high school?

The first step is to reach out to the school's administration or fundraising coordinator to discuss your interest in hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. They will typically have a set process in place for approving and coordinating fundraisers. Once approved, our team will work with you to plan and promote the fundraiser.

2. What types of fundraisers are available for high schools?

We offer a variety of fundraising options for high schools, including in-person cooking shows, online parties, and catalog fundraisers. These can be tailored to meet the specific needs and preferences of each school.

3. How much money can a high school expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money raised will vary depending on factors such as the size of the school, the type of fundraiser chosen, and the level of participation and support from the school community. Our team can provide guidance and resources to help maximize the success of the fundraiser.

4. Are there any upfront costs or fees for hosting a fundraiser?

There are no upfront costs or fees for hosting a fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary materials and support for free. The school will only need to pay for any products that are sold during the fundraiser.

5. Can we customize the products offered for our fundraiser?

Yes, we offer the option to customize the products offered for your fundraiser. Our team can work with you to create a selection of products that will best appeal to your school community and maximize sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies