1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser FUndraiser story

1. proudmama02

proudmama02 Member

I had a fundraiser last nite. They advertised it in the paper and everything. Well the strange thing is, only 10 people showed with a couple outside orders. It turned out to be a $1000.00 show. Unbelievable!! They also want to keep it open for another week. We all had a good time. It was my first fundraiser and first $1000.00 show. It's weird how the oddest shows turn out to be the best shows.

Aug 24, 2005
  2. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Way to go!!

That's GREAT!! Congrats on a VERY successful show!!! :D

Aug 24, 2005
  3. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

Congratulations! What was the fundraiser for???

Way to go!

Aug 24, 2005
  4. proudmama02

proudmama02 Member

It was for The Eagles Club. They are going to use the money for benefits for cancer, and they are planning a benefit for their troops. Lots of Great Causes!! Also, I have entered the 3 bookings on the fundraiser. When I submit the show, Will something show up about the money for bookings?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2005
    Aug 24, 2005
  5. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

That is FANTASTIC!!!! What did you bring to show? Did you prepare any food? Where was it held?

I'm also thinking about suggesting PC gift certificates during the holiday bizzare (in addition to the junk they set out for the kids to buy). :)

Aug 26, 2005
  6. Yeah!!

Way to go! :)

Aug 26, 2005
  7. proudmama02

proudmama02 Member

I made a friut pizza/veggie pizza/vegeatable tray/dip and caramel apples. I took all my stuff to show. I do have a question.
    I just submitted the fundraiser. It said nothing about their money or bookings check. How long does it take for them to recieve their check?? Thanks A Bunch!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2005
    Aug 26, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted