• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some effective ways to make a fundraiser catalog stand out?

In summary, a Fundraiser Show Catalog Label is a special label that contains a unique code for tracking sales at a fundraising event. You can request these labels by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service. There is no limit to the number of labels you can request, but it is recommended to only order what is needed. The labels typically take 7-10 business days to arrive and there is no additional cost for them.
ivykeep
Gold Member
I have a school PTA fundraiser that I'm dropping off catalogs and info packets for today. I wanted to do a label on the front of each catalog (in case it gets separated from the other paperwork (or the other paperwork is ignored!)

Any suggestions on the wording other than including my info?

Could you elaborate a bit more on what you're looking for the stickers to do? Do you want whoever picks up the catalog to know about the fundraiser? Do you want them to know details about ordering?

One option could be to include a call-to-action on the label, such as "Support our school and shop for a cause!" or "Help us reach our fundraising goals by ordering from this catalog!" This can encourage people to take action and not just toss the catalog aside. You could also include the name of the fundraiser or a catchy slogan to make it more memorable. Good luck with your fundraiser!

1. What is a Fundraiser Show Catalog Label?

A Fundraiser Show Catalog Label is a special label that can be attached to the front of a Pampered Chef catalog for a fundraising event. It contains a unique code that allows the organization to receive credit for any sales made during the event.

2. How do I request Fundraiser Show Catalog Labels?

You can request Fundraiser Show Catalog Labels by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by calling our customer service line at 1-800-266-5562. Be sure to have your organization's information ready, including the name and address.

3. How many Fundraiser Show Catalog Labels can I request?

You can request as many Fundraiser Show Catalog Labels as you need for your fundraising event. However, we recommend only ordering the amount you think you will need to avoid any unnecessary waste.

4. How long does it take to receive the Fundraiser Show Catalog Labels?

It typically takes 7-10 business days to receive the Fundraiser Show Catalog Labels after placing your order. If you need them sooner, please let your consultant or customer service representative know.

5. Is there a cost for Fundraiser Show Catalog Labels?

No, there is no additional cost for Fundraiser Show Catalog Labels. They are provided free of charge as a special service for fundraising events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheftammy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • pcheframsey