• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Pampered Chef TeamLooking for Raffle Ticket Ideas for Fundraiser?

In summary, fundraiser raffle tickets are small pieces of paper or cardstock sold to raise money for a specific cause or organization. They have a unique number or code and buyers have a chance to win a prize. They can be used to raise money by selling them to members or supporters, offering them as an incentive to donors, or engaging with potential donors at events or online. Prizes can vary and it's important to choose ones that will appeal to potential buyers. Tracking ticket sales and winners can be done using customizable templates, spreadsheets, or pen and paper methods. They can also be used for online events by selling tickets through the organization's website or social media platforms and conducting the drawing virtually.
mhrivera
I am currently trying to book a fundraiser, and I am pitching the idea of having a kick-off show, and then have the participants sell raffle tickets for a PC shopping spree. I looked up the rules for raffles for my state, and it is fine unless I plan on raising more than $25,000 or something (I wish!).

Anyway, I was looking for some sort of raffle ticket to print out, and perhaps a little card telling guests that they can order online too, with the proceeds going to the charity. Does anyone have something like this?

Thanks!

Hi there! That sounds like a great idea for a fundraiser. I've organized similar events in the past and have had success with them. As for raffle tickets, there are plenty of templates available online that you can customize and print out. Just do a quick search for "printable raffle tickets" and you should find some options. As for the online ordering option, you could create a simple website or use a platform like Eventbrite to sell tickets and track sales. You can also mention the online option in your event invitations or flyers to encourage more ticket sales. Best of luck with your fundraiser!

Thank you for sharing your idea for a fundraiser using raffle tickets and a PC shopping spree! It sounds like a great way to raise money for a good cause while also promoting our products.I suggest reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants to see if anyone has a template for raffle tickets or a card promoting online orders for the fundraiser. You can also check with your PC office or look online for customizable templates.Additionally, you may want to consider offering a special discount or promotion for those who purchase raffle tickets or make online orders during the fundraiser. This could be a great incentive for participants to support the cause and also try out our products.Best of luck with your fundraiser and thank you for using your business to make a positive impact in your community. Keep up the great work!Sincerely,

1. What are fundraiser raffle tickets?

Fundraiser raffle tickets are small pieces of paper or cardstock that are sold to individuals as a way to raise money for a specific cause or organization. Each ticket has a unique number or code, and buyers have the chance to win a prize if their ticket is chosen in a random drawing.

2. How can I use fundraiser raffle tickets for my organization?

You can use fundraiser raffle tickets to raise money for your organization by selling them to members or supporters. You can also offer them as an incentive to donors or as a way to engage with potential donors at events or online.

3. What types of prizes can be offered with fundraiser raffle tickets?

The prizes offered with fundraiser raffle tickets can vary depending on the organization and the target audience. Some common prizes include gift baskets, gift cards, event tickets, and services from local businesses. It's important to choose prizes that will appeal to your potential buyers and encourage them to purchase tickets.

4. How do I keep track of ticket sales and winners?

Pampered Chef offers customizable fundraiser raffle ticket templates that come with a tracking sheet to record ticket sales and winners. You can also use a spreadsheet or a traditional pen and paper method to keep track of ticket sales and winners.

5. Can fundraiser raffle tickets be used for online events?

Yes, fundraiser raffle tickets can be used for online events. You can sell tickets through your organization's website or social media platforms, and conduct the drawing virtually. This can be a great way to engage with a wider audience and raise more money for your cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandydollie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • cookinwithjen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tig
  • sarahmarie