• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Reunion Fundraiser: Questions & Tips for Success

In summary, the organization gets the $3 per booking immediately, not when the show is held. They suggest incentives such as free product for selling a certain amount of product. The sales of the fundraiser count for the December Sell-A-Thon.
Jenni32874
I am helping to plan my 10 year class reunion. They are needing fundraisers, and I mentioned PC. I have a few questions.

Would this be a legitimate organization?

Does the organization get the $3 per booking after the booked show is held, or do they get it with the rest of the money?

What is the best way to have it shipped. Some of the other people helping with the reunion live a couple of hours away from me. Would it be best for me to have all the orders shipped to me and I get them ready and meet up with the other members planning the reunion?

What are some suggested incentives? Such as free product for selling a certain amount of product.

Would the sales of the fundraiser count for the December Sell-A-Thon, if submitted in December?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Hmmm - if the organization has it's own bank account, it should be a legitimate org. for fundraising. They get the $3.00 per show booking immediately, not when the show is held. Any commissionable sales submitted in december count for the sell-a-thon. And I would just include the direct-shipping price right in there with the order. Don't offer anything else. They won't question it! Good luck!

a little competition goes a long way..Maybe you could use a little high school competition to your advantage! Did your high school class have a few strong groups? (ie: football/cheerleaders, swimmers, math team, etc.) Maybe you could bring back the competition! Make it a contest between the groups each month to see which can get the most sales.. and the group that wins, gets something (that can be picked up at the reunion)! (Quikcut knife or a season's best or something) Make it something different each month through the year so that if the football group wins twice they're not getting two of the same thing! And then, an overall group winner. Do the catalog thing, and tell the members of each group that to get the highest in sales, they should sell to EVERYONE they know, no matter where they're located.

or you could do it guys vs girls! that'd probably be easier, and would be more fun b/c there is naturally a competitive air between the two..

just an idea..

What is a reunion fundraiser?

A reunion fundraiser is an event held to raise money for a specific cause or organization, typically organized by a group of individuals who are connected through a common experience or affiliation.

How can I maximize the success of my reunion fundraiser?

To maximize the success of your reunion fundraiser, it is important to plan ahead and involve as many people as possible. This can include reaching out to classmates or fellow alumni, utilizing social media to spread the word, and offering attractive incentives or prizes for donations or participation.

What are some tips for organizing a successful reunion fundraiser?

Some tips for organizing a successful reunion fundraiser include setting clear goals and objectives, creating a budget, promoting the event through various channels, and enlisting the help of volunteers to assist with planning and execution.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to enhance my reunion fundraiser?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that can be used as prizes or incentives for donations. You can also host a Pampered Chef party at your reunion fundraiser and a portion of the sales can go towards your cause.

How can I keep track of donations and funds raised during the reunion fundraiser?

There are various online platforms and tools available to help track and manage donations and funds raised during a reunion fundraiser. These can include crowdfunding websites, event management software, or even simple spreadsheets. It is important to keep accurate records to ensure transparency and accountability for all donations received.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies