• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Extended: What Do I Do About the Pink Stuff?!

In summary, the fundraiser extended promotion offers limited edition pink products to support breast cancer research and awareness. To participate, simply host a Pampered Chef fundraiser and select the fundraiser extended option at checkout. Anyone can participate, regardless of whether they have already hosted a fundraiser this year. The pink products are the same price as their regular counterparts and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research and awareness. For every fundraiser extended purchase, $1 will be donated to the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer initiative and 50% of the proceeds from the pink products will also be donated to the American Cancer Society.
Amy In Ohio
I have a fundraiser that was supposed to clost today... welll... I called the girl (for the 4th time) and finally got ahold of her!!! She said she forgot all of her stuff at work:rolleyes: So... the show can't close until tomorrow. What do I do if they want the pink stuff??

She can still get it, you can submit May shows until the end of June. I have been submitting April shows all month long. Hope that helps..
:) Unless there was no pink stuff ordered, change the date to June, give everyone the guest special that qualifies for it,.. and you may be one step closer to the June sell a thon.Just what I would do.

Hey there, that sounds like a frustrating situation. It's understandable that you would want to close the fundraiser today, but it sounds like the person in charge forgot their stuff at work. It might be best to just wait until tomorrow and make sure everything is in order before closing the fundraiser. If people are asking about the pink stuff, you could let them know that there was a delay and it will be available tomorrow. Hopefully everything goes smoothly tomorrow and you can close the fundraiser successfully. Best of luck!

1. What is the "pink stuff" in the fundraiser extended promotion?

The "pink stuff" refers to the limited edition pink products offered in the fundraiser extended promotion, which support breast cancer research and awareness.

2. How do I participate in the fundraiser extended promotion?

To participate, simply host a Pampered Chef fundraiser between October 1st and October 31st and select the fundraiser extended option at checkout.

3. Can I still participate if I already hosted a fundraiser earlier in the year?

Absolutely! The fundraiser extended promotion is open to anyone hosting a fundraiser during the specified time period, regardless of whether they have already hosted one this year.

4. Are there any additional costs for the pink products in the fundraiser extended promotion?

No, the pink products are the same price as their regular counterparts. The only difference is that a portion of the proceeds from the pink products will be donated to breast cancer research and awareness.

5. How much of the proceeds from the pink products will be donated to breast cancer research and awareness?

For every fundraiser extended purchase, Pampered Chef will donate $1 to the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer initiative. Additionally, 50% of the proceeds from the pink products will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pampered1224