• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising Conundrum: How Much Should HO Donate?

In summary, the conversation revolved around a successful fundraiser that was closing that day. The chairperson and booking host were both ordering a knife block set, and the total guest sales were at $4217 with commissionable sales at $3885. The question was whether the commissionable sales or guest sales were used to determine the donation amount for the fundraiser. It was clarified that it was the guest sales that determined the benefits. The conversation also included congratulations for the successful fundraiser and discussions about other fundraisers and sharing of ideas and resources.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Ok, I have a fund raiser that will close today that I'm thrilled about but also have a question. The Chairperson and the booking host are both ordering the knife block set. I know that those are not commissionable for me but my question is what total does HO use for their portion of the donation ... the guest sales or the commissionable sales? The Guest sales are at $4217. (and rising...yahoo) and Commissionable sales at $3885. The reason I want to know is first of course they just want an idea of how much to tell the kids they have made and secondly, I'll be figuring what I donate to them off the commissionable... I looked on the website and can not find the answer but I'm thinking someone of you will be able to help me. :) TIA

Just like every other show it's the guest sales that determine the benefits. Congratulations!

Thank you Beth! I am SO excited for this band! They needed $600 - $700 to pay their fee for Band Nationals and they have now exceeded that! This is their second year doing this FR and I'm so happy for them! I just needed to make sure I wasn't costing myself funds so now I know what to tell them. Thanks so much!

That is amazing! I am so inspired by all of these great Fundraising stories! The Director at my daughter's preschool approached me about running a fundraiser and I never really followed-up with her about it. But from Deb's awesome post I was encouraged to ask her if she was ready. We will be running a fundraiser for the school in November...closing just after Thanksgiving. Cross your fingers and pray for me! I'm not shooting for big numbers, but I would like to to be a success for the school and exceed the total of my biggest fundraiser (sales under $400).

You GO Chef Kearns! Just keep cheering them on! I'm prepping to close this FR and as of this minute, they are at $4377 in Guest Sales and $4001.22 in Commissionalbe sales! I am SO stoked for them and just so happy it went so well. These torential rains have greatly challenged us today but we will rise above... or float our boat... to get it done! :)
Have fun and I pray your preschool FR goes SUPER!

Great job Diane!Sandra, I will email you the stuff I used and hopefully you find it helpful.

Thank you so much Deb!

Congratulations to you Deb! If you don't mind, I'd love to see what you use too! Most of what I use has come from here or CS but I'm always looking for new ideas and yours are always great!

haha...they aren't originally mine. Stolen from my NED. :)

You both have mail.

quiverfull7 said:
Congratulations to you Deb! If you don't mind, I'd love to see what you use too! Most of what I use has come from here or CS but I'm always looking for new ideas and yours are always great!

Me too! ...please!!

Just emailed you Beth, along with shipping info for that cheese grater. Thansk!

Congrats on such a successful fundraiser! :)

great fundraiser!!!

Deb I'd <3 to see your info too :)

1. How does Pampered Chef's fundraising program work?

Pampered Chef's fundraising program allows organizations to earn money by selling Pampered Chef products. The organization receives 20% of the total sales as a donation.

2. How much should a host organization donate from the total sales?

The decision of how much to donate is ultimately up to the host organization. However, a common practice is for the organization to donate 20% of the total sales, which is the percentage they receive from Pampered Chef.

3. Can the host organization choose to donate more than 20%?

Yes, the host organization can choose to donate more than 20% of the total sales if they wish to do so. This decision is entirely up to the organization and is greatly appreciated by Pampered Chef.

4. How can the host organization maximize their earnings through the fundraising program?

The best way for the host organization to maximize their earnings is by promoting the fundraiser and encouraging their supporters to make purchases. The more sales made, the higher the donation amount will be for the organization.

5. Can the host organization use their donation for specific purposes?

Yes, the host organization can use their donation for any purpose they choose. Whether it be for a specific project or to fund their overall mission, the donation is entirely at the discretion of the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ltkacz
  • leslieprichett