• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Fundraiser Show to Benefit 3 Charities - Need Advice!

In summary, hosting a fundraiser show for multiple charities allows you to support multiple causes, increase awareness for important causes, and make a greater impact in your community. To choose which charities to support, consider causes that align with your values and have a strong track record of making a difference. When planning a fundraiser show, consider your audience and choose a type of event that would appeal to them. To promote the fundraiser show, utilize social media, email, word-of-mouth, and flyers. To maximize donations, be transparent about the charities, have a clear call-to-action, offer incentives, and show gratitude to guests for their support.
samcmills
I have just become a consultant for PC. Already planning a fundraiser show in May my friend is hosting. She wants to sell a lot of the pink stuff, we are going to promote it as a package, for 25$ you get the pink stuff and donate to three worthy causes, HWC, her cause and Round up from the heart (18.50 for the products, tax, shipping and 75 cent round up all comes to 25 even).

Anyway my question is this. I know the host specials don't count as sales, how about the guest specials? Will her charity get 15% of the guest specials in the HWC month if people only buy the pink package?

I don't want her to do all this and her charity gets very little money if no one places additional orders. She will be so mad if she does all this work and this happens so I am asking before the fact. I e-mailed the HO the question but thought one of you ladies on here might know the answer as well.

I figure if this is the case she can push additional sales as well as the pink stuff to be sure her charity gets some money, I just need to know so I can inform her of that fact.

Thanks,
Susan

...the gues specials always count toward your commission and for the guest sales so they will make 15% percent on that if there sales are over 600!

Great!! I definitely don't want my friend mad at me if it was a misunderstanding of the way PC fundraising works. She is a PC fanatic like me and I need those future sales, haha.

Thanks Tiffany for replying, I appreciate it.

sam

What are the benefits of hosting a fundraiser show for multiple charities?

Hosting a fundraiser show for multiple charities allows you to support multiple causes and make a greater impact in your community. It also gives your guests the opportunity to learn about and support multiple organizations, increasing awareness for important causes.

How do I choose which charities to support?

Consider causes that are important to you and your community. Research local charities and their impact in your area. You can also reach out to friends, family, and colleagues for recommendations. Ultimately, choose charities that align with your values and have a strong track record of making a difference.

What type of fundraiser show should I plan?

There are many options for fundraiser shows, such as cooking demonstrations, product parties, or auctions. Consider your audience and the type of event that would appeal to them. You can also mix and match different types of shows to create a unique and engaging experience.

How should I promote the fundraiser show?

Utilize social media, email, and word-of-mouth to promote your fundraiser show. Create a Facebook event and invite your friends and family. Reach out to local businesses and community organizations to spread the word. You can also create flyers and distribute them in your neighborhood or at local events.

What are some tips for maximizing donations during the fundraiser show?

Be transparent about the charities you are supporting and where the donations will go. Have a clear call-to-action for guests to make donations. Offer incentives, such as raffle prizes or discounts, to encourage donations. Lastly, make sure to thank guests for their support and recognize their contributions during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheflori
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jigsmom