• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Phone Call in 2 1/2 Hours

They would not include your commission amount in the check, but they would deduct it from the total.
Rosebud
I need help for some reason I still feel really rocky on the specifics of the Fundraiser stuff. I have a phone call coming in a couple hours to discuss a fundraiser and I'm nervous that I don't have all the answers. I understand the percentages but what about the Host benefits. So if the parents is technically the "host" for the show even though it's a fundraiser does she get the host rewards?

The fundraiser if for a 14 year old girl trying to raise funds to get to Australia for a volleyball training camp that she was personally invited to. I'm going to be talking to her and her Step Mom today to answer any of there questions and hopefully set up a face to face meeting to go over more information but I want to be prepared for questions if they ask me today.

I appreciate your help!

no host rewards other than Guest special and discount after the fact. The host is getting "reward" for their charity. Suggestions for your situation:1. download some batter bowl recipies from consultant corner
-Homemade for the Holidays last year or
-all the way down at the bottom on Theme Show Recipe Archives is an awesome
holiday series called gifts to go or such. I love the Friendship Brownies, but all the
recipes are good.
2. setup the appointment and bring a batter bowl; possibly one filled with one of the above mixes.
3. you can purchase the batter bowls ahead, and have the fundraisee and a couple friends makeup bowls to sell - $20 or easily $25 each, filled and the receipient keeps the bowl. You can add a mini serving spatula tied to the handle and put on a bow (see the PDF on consultant's corner) and charge $25-30 easily.
4. have her do a massive catalog show.
5. have all orders due at a concluding mini demo event - maybe make a chocolate recipe
6. offer some of your commission?

Thanks Scott! I really like the batter bowl idea, and I would totally do it but I'm still pretty new and I don't have the money to front to pre purchase the batter bowls. I had talked to my Director about doing a cooking show as long as she can get about 30 or more people to attend and then let her continue getting orders door to door or via people who couldn't attend. But I'm keeping the batter bowl idea for the future!

The one question I have is who is HO going to write the fundraiser check out to? I thought it can't be to an individual.

HO can write a check to any organization, to "Australia Bound Teens" or whatever the outfit is. It can be a direct payment to the travel company, baseball league, dance studio, whatever.

OH...I hadn't thought about that my director said as long as they had an "account" set up for her the money could just be deposited into it. Is this wrong?

Yes, Kelly. It needs to be an organization's name. Perhaps the bank will accept donations in the girls name? Bank of America "Donna Olsen's Travel Fund"?Am I correct, all, that this would work?

I have two different charities that I am doing Fundraiser shows for. I am personally involved with both charities, so I have agreed to donate my commission as well. How does that work? Does the Head Office cut a check and then I send them a separate check, or can I ask the Head Office to include my commission amount in their check as well?

Thanks!

Adrian

You would send them your own check once you get paid your commission.

1. How do I schedule a "Fundraiser Phone Call in 2 1/2 Hours" with Pampered Chef?

To schedule a "Fundraiser Phone Call in 2 1/2 Hours" with Pampered Chef, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you in setting up the call and answering any questions you may have.

2. How long does the "Fundraiser Phone Call in 2 1/2 Hours" last?

The "Fundraiser Phone Call in 2 1/2 Hours" typically lasts for approximately 2 1/2 hours, but the duration may vary slightly depending on the specific needs and questions of the participants.

3. Do I need to have any specific equipment or materials for the "Fundraiser Phone Call in 2 1/2 Hours"?

No, you do not need any specific equipment or materials for the "Fundraiser Phone Call in 2 1/2 Hours". All you need is a phone or computer with internet access to join the call and a pen and paper to take notes.

4. How many people can participate in the "Fundraiser Phone Call in 2 1/2 Hours"?

The "Fundraiser Phone Call in 2 1/2 Hours" can accommodate a large number of participants. However, to ensure that all participants have an equal opportunity to ask questions and receive personalized attention, we recommend limiting the call to 10-15 people.

5. Is there a cost for the "Fundraiser Phone Call in 2 1/2 Hours"?

No, there is no cost for the "Fundraiser Phone Call in 2 1/2 Hours". It is a complimentary service offered by Pampered Chef to help fundraisers maximize their success and answer any questions they may have about our products and fundraising program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sodapple09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies