• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Make My Fundraiser Mini Catalog Stand Out?

In summary, the "Fundraiser Mini Catalog" is a smaller version of the main product catalog designed specifically for fundraising events. It can be requested by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team and can be customized with an organization's logo or information for an additional fee. Discounts and special offers are available on select items in the catalog to help maximize fundraising efforts. The amount of money that can be made from selling items in the catalog will vary, but a consultant can assist in creating a fundraising plan and setting goals to reach a desired amount.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
I am going to use the mini catalog for a fundfaiser I just got 780 kids
( WHAOO) what would you put on a 2x4 lable that i want to put on the back of the mini this is what I have let me know what you think add or change anything

FUNDRASER for SCHOOL ____________
Must turn in by; Oct 20th
orders can also be done on line view
the ENTIRE catalog on
Page Not Found
then go to products #1 enter school name

All orders go to the Fundraiser
or just fill out the sheet attached

Great Idea. Love the mini catalog idea.

orders can also be done on line view

instead I would word this way...

Orders may also be place on-line

Thanks that sound better

[School Name] Fundraiser
Deadline for Orders: Oct. 20, 2009

View the entire catalog and/or order online at
www . PamperedChef . biz/*****

Click on "Products" & enter [School Name] as the host
A percentage of your purchase will go to [School Name]

[Consultant Name] ~ [Cnslt Phone #] ~ [Cnslt e-mail]

Thank you that is perfect Iwill use it

Very cool idea! I love it! Just curious though, are you going to keep track of what each student sells for prizes or anything? How are you going to put it all together? Details! Details! LOL

1. What is the "Fundraiser Mini Catalog"?

The "Fundraiser Mini Catalog" is a smaller version of our main product catalog that is designed specifically for fundraising events. It includes a selection of our most popular and affordable products that are perfect for selling to raise money for your cause.

2. How can I request a "Fundraiser Mini Catalog" for my event?

You can request a "Fundraiser Mini Catalog" by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by reaching out to our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you in getting the catalogs you need for your fundraiser.

3. Can I customize the "Fundraiser Mini Catalog" with my organization's logo or information?

Yes, we offer customization options for the cover of the "Fundraiser Mini Catalog" for an additional fee. This allows you to add your organization's logo or information to the cover, making the catalogs more personalized for your event.

4. Are there any discounts or special offers for items in the "Fundraiser Mini Catalog"?

Yes, we offer discounts and special offers on select items in the "Fundraiser Mini Catalog" to help you maximize your fundraising efforts. These offers vary by event, so be sure to check with your consultant or customer service representative for more information.

5. How much money can my organization make from selling items in the "Fundraiser Mini Catalog"?

The amount of money your organization can make from selling items in the "Fundraiser Mini Catalog" will vary depending on the number of items sold and the prices at which they are sold. Your consultant can work with you to create a fundraising plan and set goals to help you reach your desired fundraising amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • luvmypomeranian