• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Is Set! Now What?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is recommended to reach out to the organization and gather any specific event details and requests. It is also suggested to create a one-page document outlining the benefits of hosting a fundraiser and to utilize the resources on the Pampered Chef website. With these tips, the fundraiser is sure to be a success!
AJPratt
Silver Member
Hello all! I have set the date for a fudraiser and I was wondering if anyone has a letter or document with what the organization can expect or what the should do next? I have my regular host letter but thought with all of the smart cookies on this website, there may be a better suggestion.

This is what I sent outYou will need to change a few things on it of course....hope it helps!

Attachments

• Parent_FR_Letter[1].doc
    41 KB · Views: 414
Thank you! It was very helpful!

I did this letter for a church fundraiser I'm working on. This is attached to the catalogs so people can take them to work.
Kristy

Attachments

• letter for sandy's fundraiser.doc
    26 KB · Views: 592
Hi there! Congratulations on setting a date for your fundraiser, that's such an exciting step! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have a few suggestions for you. First, I recommend reaching out to your organization and asking for any specific details or requests they may have for the event. This will help you tailor your approach and ensure that their expectations are met.In terms of a letter or document, I suggest creating a simple yet informative one-page document that outlines the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. This could include information on the generous host rewards, the ease of hosting a virtual event, and the impact that their support will have on the organization. You can also include any specific details about your event, such as the date, time, and how to RSVP.Additionally, I highly recommend using the resources available on the Pampered Chef website. The Fundraiser Toolkit has a variety of helpful documents and templates that you can use to promote your event and keep track of orders and payments.I hope these suggestions help and that your fundraiser is a huge success! Best of luck to you and your organization. Happy cooking!

1. What is the first step in planning a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The first step is to choose a date and time for the fundraiser. This will allow you to start promoting the event and getting people interested in attending. It's important to choose a date that works for the majority of potential attendees, and to give yourself enough time to plan and prepare.

2. How can I promote my Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There are many ways to promote your fundraiser! You can create flyers to hand out or post in your community, share the event on social media, send out invitations to friends and family, and even reach out to local businesses for support. Pampered Chef also provides customizable marketing materials and online invitations to make promoting your fundraiser easy.

3. Can I choose which Pampered Chef products will be available for purchase at my fundraiser?

Yes, you can! When you schedule your fundraiser, you'll work with a Pampered Chef consultant to choose a selection of products that will be available for purchase. This can include popular items or products that align with the theme of your fundraiser.

4. How can I ensure a successful fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

One of the best ways to ensure a successful fundraiser is to promote it as much as possible. Spread the word to friends, family, coworkers, and anyone else who may be interested. You can also offer incentives for attendees, such as a raffle or door prizes. Lastly, make sure to provide a fun and welcoming atmosphere for guests to enjoy while they shop.

5. What happens after the fundraiser is over?

Once the fundraiser is over, your consultant will calculate the total amount of sales and determine the percentage that will be donated to your cause. You will also receive any host rewards that were earned during the fundraiser. These rewards can include free products, discounts, and special offers. Your consultant will then deliver the products to your guests and provide you with a check for the funds raised.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • mmilus