• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Custom Fundraiser Invitations | July Event | Merrill Supplies

In summary, creating fundraiser invitations with Pampered Chef is a quick and easy process. Users can choose from pre-designed templates or create their own custom invitations by logging into their consultant account and clicking on the "Invitations" tab. The invitations can also include the fundraiser's logo by uploading it through the "Add Image" button. Pampered Chef also offers a convenient RSVP tracking feature and the option to send invitations via email or print them out. There are no fees associated with creating fundraiser invitations through Pampered Chef.
Cr8vKitchen
I have my very first (YEAH!) fundraisder scheduled in July. I told the host that I would provide special fundraising invitations thinking for sure I had seen some either on Merrill or the paperwork supply order form. I just looked at both and cannot find them.

Help! Do you know if this is something we can order?
Thank you!

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not currently offer special fundraising invitations. However, you can create your own using the customizable invitation templates on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account, go to the "Sales" tab, and click on "Marketing Tools." From there, you can choose from a variety of invitation templates and customize them with your event details. You can then print them out or send them electronically to your host and guests. You can also find fundraising tips and resources in the "Fundraising" section of the website. Good luck with your fundraiser!

1. How do I create fundraiser invitations with Pampered Chef?

Creating fundraiser invitations with Pampered Chef is quick and easy. Simply log into your consultant account and click on the “Invitations” tab. From there, you can choose from a variety of pre-designed templates or create your own custom invitation.

2. Can I include my fundraiser's logo on the invitations?

Yes, you can upload your fundraiser's logo to use on the invitations. Simply click on the “Add Image” button while creating your invitation and select the logo file from your computer.

3. How can I track RSVPs from my fundraiser invitations?

Pampered Chef offers a convenient RSVP tracking feature for your fundraiser invitations. When creating your invitation, simply select the option to track RSVPs and enter the email addresses of your guests. You will receive notifications when guests RSVP.

4. Can I send the fundraiser invitations via email?

Yes, you can choose to send your fundraiser invitations via email or print them out to distribute in person. Simply select the email option when creating your invitation and enter the email addresses of your guests.

5. Are there any fees associated with creating fundraiser invitations through Pampered Chef?

No, there are no fees for creating fundraiser invitations through Pampered Chef. This is just one of the many services we offer to help make your fundraising experience a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Cr8vKitchen