• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can We Help Our Co-Worker in Need?

K
ksartain
This will be my first show at my house. I've invited 60 people from work. Then, it turns out that one of the guys I invited, who happens to live in my neighborhood, his wife died very unexpectedly. So now I've turned the party into a fundraiser for him and his two little girls. Since I made the announcement that it is a fundraiser, I have had 5 people say they will come and 5 outside orders and 1 show booked. My show is Sunday. I'm very excited. My MIL is buying the Executive Cookware set for her sister, who is getting married, so I know I have at least $345 for my show!
I can't wait to see how much we can raise for our co-worker!
Kristy

Oh my, what an unfortunate situation and how nice of you to take this on! I am sure the family will be very grateful and my prayers are with them. Good luck and I hope that you have a great show!

that is a sad situation but how nice of you to help!

1. How can I contribute to the fundraiser for my co-worker?

There are several ways you can help your co-worker in need. You can attend the party and make a donation, purchase products from the fundraiser, or spread the word to others who may be interested in supporting the cause.

2. What is the purpose of turning the party into a fundraiser?

The purpose of turning the party into a fundraiser is to raise money for your co-worker and his two little girls who are going through a difficult time after the unexpected passing of their wife and mother.

3. How can I support the fundraiser if I am unable to attend the party?

If you are unable to attend the party, you can still make a donation or place an order for products through the fundraiser. You can also help by spreading the word to others who may be interested in supporting the cause.

4. How much money has been raised for our co-worker so far?

As of now, 5 people have committed to attending the party and making a donation, 5 outside orders have been placed, and 1 additional show has been booked. This totals to at least $345 for the fundraiser, with the potential to raise even more on the day of the show.

5. How can I make sure my donation goes directly to our co-worker and his family?

All donations and proceeds from the fundraiser will go directly to your co-worker and his two little girls. The money will be used to support them during this difficult time and help alleviate any financial burden they may be facing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
country cook
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD